[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Hiatus
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post subject: Hiatus
 Post Posted: April 28th, 2018, 1:47 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Dear all,

Lately I've been getting really frustrated from all the camping that goes on in the game - especially the g3 campers who can just stand in one end of the map and shoot you in the other end, because the g3 is so accurate...
I do not want to ask anyone to change their game style, because after all, we are all on the server to have fun, and if you have fun camping, then so be it. I, on the other hand, feel like the camping is ruining my ability to enjoy the game, and therefore I am going to take a break from the game.

I don't know how long this break will be, but hopefully it will restore my ability to enjoy the game. I will stay active on the website as much as I can, but naturally I will not be able to keep up with all the discussions that take place about specific players, etc.

Until then,
Best regards,
Munckey

Post subject: Re: Hiatus
 Post Posted: April 28th, 2018, 5:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

That’s why God invented smokes. Behave and be safe.

I too have been MIA. I’ve lost my key and need to reinstall. Need to buy a new one. In the meantime, you all know how to reach me. Big brother is watching...

Post Posted: April 28th, 2018, 5:23 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Sorry to hear that Munck, will see you around take care. If by chance I dont hear from you, good luck with your studies in the UK.

Post Posted: April 29th, 2018, 2:46 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

you will be missed in the game. I hope your break will not be long. See you buddy ;)

Post Posted: April 29th, 2018, 2:13 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Vagisil is right, go out and buy some cigarettes!

Gonna miss shootin ya.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: May 3rd, 2018, 12:53 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Ok

Thanks a lot Munc for your message
So i'm agree with you Munckey about camping and I am also affected by this (I thought also to make a break)

I hote to see you in the game for hunt the campers lol

ook ook

Post Posted: May 3rd, 2018, 6:38 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Honestly, I wouldn't let it get to you, if I were you. There are things I really hate in the game as well that make me.frustrated, and then I just move on and deal with it. I.E p90's frustrate me. They are the easiest weapon to use in the game and seeing it over used, esp by players who have a high skill level is frustrating, but I just shrug it off and move on.

Post Posted: May 3rd, 2018, 6:43 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hi all and just a note from a oldie, just remember it is only a game dont get frustrated. I am a bad player and die a lot but I play to have fun and enjoy the communication, its a social thing. :D be safe my friends.

Post Posted: May 3rd, 2018, 6:52 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

And what spook said! :)

Post Posted: May 3rd, 2018, 11:37 pm 

Bonjour
munckey the camper we kill them all :D

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics