[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Need help with 1.8!!!!!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post subject: Need help with 1.8!!!!!
 Post Posted: June 9th, 2018, 2:07 pm 

S.O.S I can't download 1.8 and I'm missing you guys head over heels!!!

Post Posted: June 9th, 2018, 3:14 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I am only able to run mine through steam...Purchase and download it through steam, and you will be good to go. (May be able to patch. But just easier to get it on steam) $20

Post Posted: June 10th, 2018, 1:12 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Come on Fearsome buy the game and join us!

Post Posted: June 13th, 2018, 5:19 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

If you don't want to buy the game - here are the easy steps to get it to 1.8. Missing seeing you and Dell around Fearsome! :)

First you need to patch your game to 1.7 and then to 1.8 with an easy file exchange.

Last edited by Ruddy on June 14th, 2018, 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: June 14th, 2018, 12:59 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

The Instructions Ruddy posted as "Instructions to update to 1.7" go all the way up to 1.8 actually, I just decided to put them all in order from updating from 1.2 to 1.7 and then to 1.8.

Post Posted: June 14th, 2018, 1:37 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Yeah, I am a nut. Editing OP.

Post Posted: June 19th, 2018, 3:40 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I had it patched and played in both, but poof.... the 1.7 went buhbye
I went to Steam, got the update and voila :P

Fearsome where are youuuuuu

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics