[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Ban
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post subject: Ban
 Post Posted: December 5th, 2014, 2:21 pm 

Hello, so i was banned just earlier by Anpan I think. I hit a wallbang on him and he thought it was blatant cheating, it was a pretty common spot i shot one bullet by reflex and got a hitmarker so i kept spraying and killed him, he thought it was sus maybe he is inexperienced or something but i have been playing this game for close to 5 years. The fact that he based this all on 1 killcam dissapoints me, as I really like your server despite being on around 300 ping because I'm from Australia. If you want any further details don't hesitate to ask as i feel he really jumped the gun here and it sucks to be accused of something I haven't done.

This isn't a hate post towards Anpan so don't get me wrong, we should talk this through to clear things up, if you guys got teamspeak i would be happy to hop on and have a chat, thanks.

Alias used: DENDI PAJELSKA
Time: Generally the time of this post.

Post subject: Re: Ban
 Post Posted: December 5th, 2014, 4:02 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

1. ''so i was banned just earlier by Anpan I think.''

You were temporarily banned by Anpan.

2. ''I hit a wallbang on him and he thought it was blatant cheating''

You were already suspected by other players of using enhancements to improve your gameplay. Some of our regulars have picked you out. I will get to the wall bang part shortly.

3. ''he thought it was sus maybe he is inexperienced or something but i have been playing this game for close to 5 years.''

I've been playing the Call of Duty franchise since it began on the PC. I have also ran my own clan during the early years of Call of Duty 1 and 2. I have seen...things...

4. ''If you want any further details don't hesitate to ask as i feel he really jumped the gun here and it sucks to be accused of something I haven't done.''

Allow me show my class layout as well as what I have observed up to the end of the killcam.

Silenced-Skorpion (Red Tiger)
Silenced-M9

Frag x 3
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence

Flash Grenade

Map: Strike
You had begun your killcam near the long balcony to east of the map heading north. Seeing nothing (inside or outside of the building ahead) you continue to run towards the right side of the of the north-eastern building. You had almost passed the short brick wall on the side of the building. There you suddenly decided to shoot once with your AK-47 (with no camouflage) and claimed a ''wall bang'' shot on me thus indicated by a hitmarker. You turned away and quickly turned back and from there you proceeded to fire with the intent to kill and you did.
Now, even with UAV up and none of my teammates nearby me, you followed me perfectly as I scaled the staircase that was inside the building up to where you began your ''reflex shot''. There have been many players who attempted to play it safe by performing actions such as pretending not to see the other players as well as becoming close to regulars, and members in order to have support against their case. These players were proven later on to be enhancement users (cheating) and it is quite common with players that have higher pings.

4. ''This isn't a hate post towards Anpan so don't get me wrong''

There are no hard feelings.

5. ''we should talk this through to clear things up, if you guys got teamspeak i would be happy to hop on and have a chat, thanks.''

I've pretty much said all I wanted to say here and have heard your side of the story aswell. My mistake here was that I did not adequately follow proper administrative protocol which is in this case to have recorded evidence, and yes, I did indeed ''really jumped the gun here''.

So here's the thing, you will be allowed back after the set time for the temporary ban is up. I am sure your gameplay will be looked over by everyone reading this post. I will also reassess the situation.

6. ''Alias used: DENDI PAJELSKA''

Thanks for your post, and have a good day, DENDI PAJELSKA.

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post Posted: December 5th, 2014, 4:31 pm 

Its allgood, I get it, you see some random 300 pinger hitting wallbangs and tracing and it looks sus as hell, I have been admin before so I get what you mean. Its easy to ban some random 300 pinger when you don't know them or their gaming experience etc which is why I offered to go on ts its kind of a way to prove I'm a genuine player and not some random blatant cheater. I don't rely on sound, I usually play music and I don't look at the radar that much i mainly just rely on game sense and random guessing so I cant really explain how I knew you were there, I used to play competitive cs1.5 back in the day (~5-6 years ago) so that may explain it....only random local tournaments though unfortunately :lol: :lol:

Thanks clearing things up.

Post Posted: December 5th, 2014, 5:46 pm 

oh jeez, I don't even know what to say, how the hell do i prove that I'm not cheating? I honestly wish I could livestream but my net is so bad i would be stuck on 999 the whole time, ugh anything i do to try to explain myself you're just going to take it out of context. It totally sucks because I'm legit and I have no way to prove it. So what should i do? This totally fucking sucks honestly. I spent that whole game just looking at walls etc The fact is though I hardly got anyone, but you're just going to argue that I was tracing people like a typical cheater aren't you? Ask yourself, would a typical blatant cheater really go on these forums and waste my time posting and trying to get a legit reputation when i know im obvious as fk? That wouldn't be very logical of me. Every time I play this damn game i get people hackusating, I know im going to get a solution like "THEN QUIT CHEATING" so i dont even know why im bothering with this post, but what am i supposed to do if i have done nothing wrong. I'm so done with this game, its a shame because i love it.

its 7:00am right now so this is kind of a shit-post, I don't even care though if you aren't going to have an open mind rather than sticking with one conclusion then i am literally wasting my time.

Post Posted: December 8th, 2014, 6:32 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

1. Please watch your language.

2. There is nothing you can do to prove that you are not a cheater, and there is nothing Anpan can do to prove that you are a cheater, because as you and he have said, he took action too quickly instead of following protocol.
The only thing that can happen now is that you get a new chance to play on our server, and hopefully you will never start hacking. I am not taking sides in this, I am just stating a fact. Whether you have hacked or not is irrelevant now, since there is no proof of either, so you will just have to be on the server and prove that you are right.

Post Posted: December 8th, 2014, 6:44 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Sorry Anpan, I didn't see your other post. I will decide when I find a way to watch.

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics