[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Rcon tool
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post subject: Rcon tool
 Post Posted: July 30th, 2019, 6:22 am 

Evening guys well morning for some of you.

As some of you know i have been a long time player on your server with a ping of 245 on a good night, and also some of you also know myself and another 3 of the Aussie contingent have acquired a server of our own based in Australia where i get a fabulous ping of 45 constantly.

Please bear in mind we didn't get this server to try to take players away from yours or any other server but to simply have a bit of fun jumping and playing against each other with a low ping, most regular clan member will know we still come and play your server every night after we have gotten bored ( Well me getting bored and tearing out what little hair i have trying to teach Gibbs how to do jumps )

I am asking a bit of advise if anyone at a senior level is willing to share with me.

As i previously ran a clan and server after the original owner retired from gaming ( A|Nz Pride ) i used a rcon tool called MWRcon an English application which gave me control over just about everything from health of choppers and how many rounds it fired up to private messaging players during a game and changing gravity.
Unfortunately this rcon no longer supports COD 4 MW and i am forced to use a what i call a very simple tool CoD RconTool 10 which is very similar to what my Admins used.

My question is ....... is there a better Rcon Tool available as i have searched high and low to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As i say when ever i leave the server for bed ...... Take Care and Have Fun.

BlokE

Post subject: Re: Rcon tool
 Post Posted: July 30th, 2019, 6:33 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

We use Modern RCon for our server. [s*8].Bullet actually programmed it (I believe) and he also recently made an RCon App for Android phones.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: July 31st, 2019, 6:27 am 

Thanks m8

I downloaded it and then realized i had previously but it won't work because it doesn't recognize Java on my comp even after downloading the latest version, even after searching on google for a fix and changing the path variables etc it still won't recognize Java.

The problem might be the fact i still run Windows 7.

Thanks for your help

BlokE

Post Posted: July 31st, 2019, 1:46 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I run Windows 7 and it works fine for me.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: August 7th, 2019, 7:22 am 

The problem was Google chrome doesn't recognize Java so i had to go to Internet Explorer to download it.

I found the Rcon i already use has more control than the suggested one but still not equivalent to what i previously used but not to worry i will battle on.

Post Posted: August 9th, 2019, 5:22 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

The RCON tool I wrote back in the day was written in Delphi and is, by decision, dead. The RCON tool that is specific to COD4 that I wrote (Cod4Rcon) is an Android app and is freely available.

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics