[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Server is up and running :)
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post Posted: April 3rd, 2015, 5:15 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

:roll: .. sad... I couldnt see any of you for last few days ! I tried the console.. and yet it still failed me.. i press that thingy ~ and it showed cod 4 menu and i couldnt even get out of it !

I tried to clear it and... it doesnt even work.. I almost shot my screen :evil:

what is the easy way to get in ?? HELP

Post Posted: April 3rd, 2015, 5:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Pain -- please try refreshing the master server list to see if you can locate it there.

Post Posted: April 6th, 2015, 12:23 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hi there..

Finally, I had to refresh and then click all and I was able to found you guys !

Happy Killing is back on ! :)

Post Posted: April 29th, 2015, 8:26 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Why is the THE PSYCH WARD HC server offline?

Post Posted: April 29th, 2015, 9:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please check the master server list. Psych Ward is now on a different port.

8.6.76.94:28930

Admins: Please refer to (and subscribe to) this thread:

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics