[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - COD server?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: COD server?
 Post Posted: August 18th, 2019, 6:48 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Thanks a lot for your help Vagisil
ook

Post Posted: August 18th, 2019, 8:27 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Thanks for the update.

Had this problem when I ran a few Unturned servers from a different company, though was usually sorted by now.

Post Posted: August 18th, 2019, 8:32 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

I miss playing. It's the only game I play so I had to occupy myself with work. Got a lot done, but it's not as much fun.

Hope they get it up soon, thanks for all the help Vagsil.

Post Posted: August 18th, 2019, 10:05 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry y'all, but we are at the mercy of tech support. In the meantime, we do have the Pool Party server available to play on...

Post Posted: August 18th, 2019, 1:17 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

thank you vagisil for everything you are doing. it is much appreciated.

dt's- Delirium tremens: A central nervous system symptom of call of duty withdrawal that is seen in chronic call of duty players. Symptoms include uncontrollable trembling, hallucinations, severe anxiety, sweating, and sudden feelings of terror.

Post Posted: August 18th, 2019, 4:50 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

DEhumidifier.jpg
DEhumidifier.jpg [ 5.13 MiB | Viewed 6719 times ]
Well having the server down caused me to have withdrawals. What else would make me remove, service and re-install this? I had to push it through the little hole in the crawlspace, pull and push it about 90 feet and hook it back up. It only weighs 100 pounds. Don't know how much that is in kilos. And that is when I had a whole weekend my wife was away.

Well I got a lot done. :lol:

Post Posted: August 18th, 2019, 7:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Trogg - is that an A/C unit?

Post Posted: August 18th, 2019, 9:01 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Dehumidifier. I have an encapsulated crawlspace. We live on the edge of large swamp and it use to be a large pool of water under out house. The crazy thing stopped working a week ago but I didn't get right on it because of my knee surgery. Took 3 days to get it out and back in. Had to wrap my knee up with a the brace, a very long ace bandage, and then knee pads. Most of it was belly crawling anyway.

Never a dull moment in the trogg household! And don't tell my doctor or my wife, they'd kill me.

Post subject: Re: COD server gone?
 Post Posted: August 19th, 2019, 4:38 am 

Server is still AWOL, What going on Guys n Gals?

Post Posted: August 19th, 2019, 7:09 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Since the server being down obviously affects everyone, not just clan members I have moved this topic to the General Gaming section and merged a duplicate topic into it so all our guests can be on the same page as we are. They keep our server populated and make the game enjoyable so they should be aware of what's going on.

For those just joining us and not wanting to go through and read this three or four page topic, in a nutshell some idiots apparently tried to launch a denial of service attack or otherwise maliciously interact with the server in such a way as to make it not usable. We have a support ticket in with our hosting service. They had reported the issue at least partially resolved but apparently a complete restoration of normal server activity could take some time.

We appreciate everyone's patience in this matter. Our Pool Party Server (yes, the name is Pool Party) is up and running still. Please feel free to play on that. Be advised the rules are less strict on that server. We do allow Marty and Grenade Launchers so if anyone needs to get those challenges completed in game, this is the perfect time to do it! :D :D :D

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics