[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Star Wars Battlefront
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post subject: Star Wars Battlefront
 Post Posted: November 9th, 2015, 7:55 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

IS ANYONE REALLY EXCITED FOR THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIE AND BATTLEFRONT TO COME OUT SOON OR IS IT JUST ME??¿?

So, battlefront comes out the day after my last exam... coincidence? Anyway I'm 100% definitely getting it and I'm curious as to whether any of you guys were considering it!

Also what are your thoughts and predictions on The Force Awakened? Are you expecting some scintillating perfomanes to rival Anakin from Episode III and do you think think Disney will do the franchise justice?

Absolute top bloke.

Post Posted: November 10th, 2015, 6:21 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm not buying it at this point although I am sure it's a blast. "Disney" can't not do the franchise justice. Too much money to be made.

Post Posted: November 10th, 2015, 6:59 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

The one thing that I'm really worried about is that Disney will just pander to the nostalgia of the fans instead of focusing onot the actual plot.

Absolute top bloke.

Post Posted: November 10th, 2015, 2:51 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

COD 4 with the star wars mod was the best star wars game ever created. I refuse to support EA anymore: turd burglars, the lot of 'em.

Post Posted: November 11th, 2015, 1:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tried once to get that mod running...but I'm a failure. Looks quite fun, I would give it a go if anyone was hosting it.

Post Posted: November 11th, 2015, 5:47 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I've never tried that mod, I'll have to have a look!

The best Star Wars game I've ever played was call X-Wing Alliance I think. It was about dogfighting in space. I remember sitting on dad's lap to play it when I was a little kid because I was too small to see the screen :')
Unfortunately it was a windows 96 game and we could never get it to run on anything from XP onwards :/

Absolute top bloke.

Post Posted: January 20th, 2016, 9:33 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Seen the movie Imax 3D loved it, except one part...

Wife bought me PS4 star wars edition for Christmas...Love it!

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics