[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Call of Duty: Modern Warefare Remastered
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post Posted: May 3rd, 2016, 4:14 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I was so excited to hear about this. More so that I went to infinitywards/acitvision's site, and saw that it was actually true! There is one major flaw to this though, and that is that in order to get the "remastered" version, you have to buy it bundled with the new Infinite Warfare.

Now, I tend to buy most of the Call of Duty series, and give them a good try. I have not loved a Call of Duty game since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which makes me think there isn't much hope for future games. Chances are I am going to buy this one, and probably more for checking out the "remastered" version, than the main release.

They say they will have "dedicated servers", but I'll believe that when it's released and they are visible.

https://support.activision.com/articles ... stered-FAQ

Side note - They need to pull away from the future stuff! I just watched the new Infinite Warefare trailer and just one thing ... jets (or simular to) flying into space ...

Post Posted: May 3rd, 2016, 5:52 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I agree to everything you just said.
If it's going to be lobby-based, then I will not like it - lobbies are only good for console, not PC.
And yes, futuristic games tend to be pretty boring and poorly made.

Post Posted: May 3rd, 2016, 9:09 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Perhaps those space jets are intended to hunt interstellar terrorists?

Post Posted: June 14th, 2016, 12:40 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

It looks so perdy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Rp5U14Mls

I want to see the multiplayer side of things.

I know many wont be getting this game majorly due to the fact that you have to pay an arm and leg because it's attached to the new upcoming release, but I feel that I will if it gives what's promised.

Post Posted: June 14th, 2016, 3:20 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I honestly don't think the graphics are very much better than in the original. Unless they have made serious improvements in hit-registration and general movement smootheness, I don't think it will be worth spending your money on.

Post Posted: June 14th, 2016, 4:24 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

It's just a couple different looks but -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFb100GiZg

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_mQvvYS3-c

They have added a lot more detail to everything. Other video's show the same but different thing. I personally think it looks good and even better than the original.

If I do get the game, it wont because of graphic difference. It'll be of what I hear about it after it comes out. If I do happen to get it, it also wont stop me from playing the original as well. Nothing will beat the original - graphic differences, play style, or whatever.

I can't say much about reg, due to the fact that they haven't really gone into detail on multiplayer but I can't see them not improving things such as reg, and smoothness. Then again, you never know what you're going to get with these guys.

Post Posted: June 20th, 2016, 3:46 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I will be getting the Remastered version.

They say it will still have dedicated servers on the PC platform.

I really hope they stick to their word, and not turn it into some console port using the random host-based servers.

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics