Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post Posted: July 15th, 2016, 2:53 pm 

Been brought to my attention I may be suspected of cheating/hacking and I would like to put and end to that. I think i'm being suspected of using a hack that makes other enemy players more visible (not aimbotting or wall hacking) and I honestly don't know a way to end that suspicion really but I would love to discuss it with you. CoD4 to me is just a way to unwind from a day at work and nothing really more, and it's been that way for a decade.

Post Posted: July 15th, 2016, 6:12 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

It would be a good idea to explain this "Way of seeing enemies clearer" that you speak of, then.

Post Posted: July 16th, 2016, 10:59 am 

As I understand it RAT brought to my attention that I'm able to see enemies as though they were more visible or somehow more obvious to me that I notice them quicker or am able to see them when another might not be able to (not through walls or other objects physically blocking my view).

Post Posted: July 18th, 2016, 6:34 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I have noticed that you react very quickly, but thus far I've only been killed by you when you've seen me a while before, and not simply by anticipating me; you do not always know where I am. You do react very quickly though, and you aimvery well, so I can see why it might look like you anticipate people, but I wouldn't say that there is reason to claim that you hack. If you can, I would advise you to maybe tone down your gamestyle a bit, but only if you can do this without having your fun ruined. This is just to prevent someone from kicking/banning you because they get frustrated by your gamestyle.

But all in all, I'd say you're just a very good player, not a hacker.

Post Posted: July 19th, 2016, 8:51 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm actually going to say don't feel like you need to turn down your game play. I've played with you and you have in no way made the population of our server decrease by playing. We don't generally ban people for being to "good" and we generate evidence before we even ban someone. So, if you were hacking(which I personally haven't seen anything out of the ordinary with you) we'd eventually catch it and ban on the right terms. Though, you say you don't hack so if that is true, you wont have a thing to worry about.

Again, I believe you are not hacking. So hopefully I wont suspect otherwise in the future. ;)

I hope to see you back on the server. :)

Post Posted: July 20th, 2016, 7:37 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I already play with heidrick and i can say he's only a good player

Have a nice day the gang

ook ook

Post Posted: July 22nd, 2016, 7:40 am 

I turn my gameplay down anyway if I feel the teams are too one sided anyway by wipping out a pistol and using it.

Post Posted: July 22nd, 2016, 9:58 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Ok, but just to be clear: You have nothing to worry about, we know you are not a hacker. :-)

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics