[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Least favorite Perk?!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post subject: Least favorite Perk?!
 Post Posted: October 12th, 2016, 3:39 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I was playing the other day and I came to the realization that I have a perk I hate most of all.

Frag X3 is my least favorite perk.

Every time I see someone in my killcam throwing three nades in random directions, it gives me that -.- ugh kind of feeling.

What is your least favorite?

Post Posted: October 13th, 2016, 10:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Two submissions:

Most frustrating
By now I must have missed out on a gazillion airstrikes/heli's because of an ill-timed encounter with one of these little buggers.

Least useful
This is an no-brainer. Was thinking though, it might be fun to get a bunch of folks with headsets to configure a class or two and play a Shipment match, just to check it out.

Post Posted: October 13th, 2016, 11:56 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Apart from Martyrdom, my least favourite perks are Juggernaut and Last Stand. I think Juggernaut borders to being an unfair advantage, especially in hardcore mode, because most people expect their target to die from just a few shotts, but with Juggernaut, you actually have to hit them 6-7 times before they die. And Last Stand is just annoying because the enemy virtually gets a 2nd chance to kill you.

Post Posted: October 13th, 2016, 2:58 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

See, I don't like any other perk 1 other than bomb squad. Bomb squad has saved my life many a time and gotten me some pretty fun kills. It's always funny when you shoot a claymore through a wall, and the person it belongs to is sitting in front of it. :)

Though, that does sound like an interesting idea vagisil.

When I was in NaM, Night did something to lower the strength of Juggernaut. It made it a little more fair advantage. I can't remember what all he did - because there was more he did to even everything out.

I agree that last stand is annoying! Yet, it still doesn't give me that ugh feeling like frag x3. Once I learn who has last stand - I try my hardest to spam the hell out of their body so they don't get me with that pesky pistol.

It should be more realistic and they should have a longer pistol draw period. I mean who goes down automatically going from having a rifle in their hand and then magically a pistol is there.

Post Posted: October 13th, 2016, 4:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I like to mess with folks in last stand. Nothing more rewarding than stabbing them while they're down or, better yet, dealing the final blow with their own weapon or offing them with a stun.

There are a myriad of server-side settings that can be changed.

Post Posted: October 21st, 2016, 1:32 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Last stand. Hate shooting someone only to get shot and killed by someone that should be dead! I can see Vag's idea about stabbing them to finish them off' will have to try that next time

Post Posted: October 22nd, 2016, 2:51 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

For me it's also clays. By now I use Bomb Squad on all my classes that don't use RPGs but still if I run around and suddenly hear this "click" of a clay about to detonate it drives me nuts :D Worse of all if I just shot a player hiding behind their clay and then dying the next instance... :D
Last Stand doesn't bug me all that much since I tend to be able to avoid their shots and kill them nevertheless (though I never tried stabbing them but I might consider it in the future :D)

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics