Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post Posted: November 24th, 2016, 7:17 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I randomly brought this up about myself in another topic and now I'm kind of curious how many people rely on the sound of the game or prefer to play without it.

I myself play without game sound the majority of the time. If I happen to play with game sound, it's turned down much much much lower than my music.

Post Posted: November 25th, 2016, 3:47 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I almost always listen to music while playing, so I either mute my game completely or turn the sound very low. Only exception is when I'm on TS.

Post Posted: November 25th, 2016, 4:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Totally depends on if my headset goes on or stays off. I don't typically play with other media on and COD sounds down/off. I can hear the game well enough through the headset without putting it on that I often do that also, especially when other folks are in the room.

Post Posted: November 25th, 2016, 7:19 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I used to listen to music all the time, but now my internet can't handle it, so I've started playing with game sounds. It's so stressful with all the noises, I often get a shock

Post Posted: November 27th, 2016, 3:41 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I almost never play with sound, and i am almost always watching a movie or TV show at the same time. Recently I've been shooting people silently whilst catching up on the Walking Dead, and plan to either catch up with Doctor Who after that or watch some newly released movies.

Post Posted: November 30th, 2016, 2:36 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I might be recording or streaming some of the times so my sound would be off when doing so

Post Posted: January 1st, 2017, 10:01 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

i love music, but have never conidered playing music, even when i have earlier experienced that music help when i was doing homework.... strangely... maybe i will give it an shot in the future :mrgreen:

but i understand what u r saying munckey :D also gets an shock when there comes noice suddenly :mrgreen:

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: November 1st, 2017, 7:23 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Most of the time, yes. I usually use a head set. There are times when the H/S irritates me, I will then play with no sound. The only downside is you can't hear Nades or foot traffic. Interesting topic. I'm suprised so many people play with no sound. Ok, see ya.

Post Posted: November 1st, 2017, 9:22 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

On my best games, I'm jamming out to music with 0 sound. Playing without sound has trained by eyes to be extra all over the place, which is why I also tend to jump around like an idiot - to try and get an upper hand.

:geek:

Post Posted: November 2nd, 2017, 3:53 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Yep, what Ruddy says - actually, when I do play with sound, I tend to be shocked by explosion and so on, so I play worse because I jump in my chair all the time.. *facepalm*
Also, music with a good beat really seems to get me going, just like it would while exercising.

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics