[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Hey!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic

Post subject: Hey!
 Post Posted: July 25th, 2017, 8:15 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hey y'all, I'm looking for new music! Can anybody hook me up with names of bands/artists I should check out?

Post subject: Re: Hey!
 Post Posted: July 26th, 2017, 10:02 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you talking new as in "new releases" or "new to you"?

Post Posted: July 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

New to me :)

Post Posted: July 29th, 2017, 12:59 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Well i dont What music u listen to usually but here if u want rock i can suggest Sabaton, disturbed or volbeat. If u like party music try search "hands up" and pick from there. Tryk that first

MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: August 1st, 2017, 7:51 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

I never miss an opportunity to big up Chet Atkins, Jerry Reed and Fats Waller:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwiPHxZJjYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv_dPN_8Drs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuJKNwWpspo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzu0hG9qr5k

Post Posted: August 1st, 2017, 12:52 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Well...
Giving you ideas for new music is hard when we don't know what you listen to already, but I'll mention some, and we'll see if they are new to you or not :P

Arctic Monkeys
Kaiser Chiefs
Queens of the Stone Age
Them Crooked Vultures
Faith No More
Tool
The Prodigy
Rage Against the Machine
The Cure
Massive Attack
Black Sabbath
System of a Down
Billy Idol
Rammstein
The Doors
Marilyn Manson
Pink Floyd
Johnny Cash
Dire Straits
The Rolling Stones
The Beatles
Gorillaz
Queen
David Bowie
Moby

Those are the bands/artists I listen to most of the time, in addition to some Danish bands that are very good too, and some of them are somewhat known internationally:

Nephew
DAD
Mew
Kashmir
Sort Sol
Saybia

Other than these, there are some Danish bands that are not too known internationally, as they sing exclusively in Danish:

TV-2
Shu-bi-dua
Gnags

You should be able to find them all on YouTube, and I highly recommend you to listen to them all :)

Post Posted: August 1st, 2017, 12:57 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

And, of course, you can never go wrong with some classical music...

Beethoven
Mozart
Liszt
Rachmaninov
Shostakovich
Tchaikovsky
Vivaldi
Prokofiev
Chopin
Paganini
Brahms
Camille Saint-Saëns
Debussy

Post Posted: August 5th, 2017, 5:50 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

And i thought I was an music need munckey:-)
I defently learnt me some new music as well

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 1:29 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Check out Two Steps from Hell. Full orchestra with choir. Similar to Globus.

TSFH: Christmas medley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOOaH6BAwvY

Globus: Preliator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yiapc462rEs

Globus: Preliator with misheard lyrics.... (same song as above, but funny as hell with pictures)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnAVI55NyjU

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 5:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is a cover, but...

https://youtu.be/4Yw8aaqnnrg

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic