[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Good Morning Viet Middle East!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic

Post Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 1:14 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hello everyone! Nilrem here, at least that's what it says to the left over there...when I logged in the site believed me when I claimed to be who I am, I suppose I can believe it when it gives the same information back. But I digress. Or do I? I haven't said where I was going with any of this, so I don't know if it's possible to deviate from a path that isn't actually laid out. At least I'm not writing this in ancient Egyptian. That whole culture was one big pyramid scheme.

Anywho...real name is Andrew. I'm 35, paramedic in Dallas, TX. Actually just got my paramedic back in August after graduating as valedictorian of the class. Don't know how I accomplished that one. Been playing FPS games since, oh the late 1990s when Delta Force 2 came out. Picked up on Black Hawk Down in 2004? 2005? You know, back when the pyramids were built. There's requisite the tie in to the first paragraph, BTW. Gotta maintain some semblance of order here. Joined a clan called The Real Deal while playing BHD, still wear the tags today even though the clan is (I think) been disbanded. We ran a server for BHD and then moved to COD4 when that came out. Then MW2 happened and a lot of members lost interest in online games due to the randomly assigned server concept. The clan pretty much dissolved over the next year or so, and then the co-founder died. Real great guy, [TRD] BCB (aka Big Cry Baby). As far as I know, I'm the only one who still uses the [TRD] tags, basically in memory of BCB.

I've toyed with the idea of bringing it back, keeping the tags but changing the name to The Resurrected Dead. But I'm really only interested in COD4. Not a whole lot of brand new players to this game anymore. Those that still play regularly have pretty much found their nitch and will stick to that, so if I did bring it back I doubt there would be many to join up and I have no way to contact any of the old members. Something funny.

Well now you know my name, I hope you're more confused than ever. Will be seein ya in the game!

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 1:24 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hey Andrew! My name is Natasha and I'm from Alberta, Canada. It's nice to meet you on a bit more personal level. Always great to get to know even the tiniest trivia about the person behind the keyboard. That clan life, always great to feel like you're apart of something, which is why I very much enjoy being in s*8. Amazing you still wear your old clan tags after so long and with a great reason.

Well, welcome to our Forums! Don't be a stranger - we very much enjoy the company!

Post Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 7:46 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hey! I'm Viktor, and I'm 23 years old. Live in Aarhus, Denmark, where I am currently enrolled on the MA programme in philosophy.

Nice to have a paramedic here, we have a lot of people with gunshot wounds and blown-off limbs ...
Well done on the valedictorian title, that's very impressive.

Post Posted: November 22nd, 2017, 11:23 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I really enjoyed reading this xD

Hello, my real name is Guage and I live in northern Utah, USA. I'm 21 years old, and am getting married in early January.

I just purchased a house where I live with 4 goldfish, a beta fish named Puppy, a guinea pig named Max, and a super fat pit bull/Staffordshire dog named Taz. I plan to go to school for either cybersecurity or to become an X-ray technician around the beginning of next year.

Thanks again for checking out the forums and I hope to see you ingame quite a bit!

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic