[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Have YOU had a major stupidity moment lately? Cause I have!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic

Post Posted: April 4th, 2018, 1:44 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Last Friday I decided that I was going to severely burn the whole top surface of my hand and at least 75% of my wrist. Never have I ever felt anything more painful than feeling like a large portion of my skin is being cooked.

Though, this has led me to believe I'm addicted to Call of Duty, PubG, and Far Cry 5 because even the day I did it...I needed to play some CoD and every day since I've been in the game. Not going to lie, not easy to play atm.

Anyone else have any recent 'doh!' moments?

Post Posted: April 4th, 2018, 5:37 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Not my own stupid moment but i was with my girlfriend at a wedding and her brothers girlfriend was trying to find something on her phone and she said " yeah its like a moving picture (she was trying to explain the live photos that iPhones do.) I replied with "You mean a video?" and she looked at me and got up and left for a bit

Post Posted: April 4th, 2018, 5:56 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Ha!

Post Posted: April 6th, 2018, 1:19 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: April 6th, 2018, 10:39 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hmm, stupid moments... I honestly don't think I've ever done anything outright stupid - except if you count actions done by me as a child, but children don't know better, so I don't think you can call them stupid in this sense.
I have perceived some of my actions as stupid or awkward/embarrassing because I suffer from social anxiety, which causes me to be excessively self-critical, but as a rule, such perceptions are misguided.

I do have a rather stupid mental flaw, where I can think of a word seconds before I need to use it in a sentence, and then in the moment where I actually need the word, I completely forget which word it was, and then spend ages trying to remember it again. Something that can really be frustrating when writing exam papers...

Post Posted: April 18th, 2018, 7:36 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Attachments:
End result.png
End result.png [ 230.74 KiB | Viewed 880 times ]

Post Posted: April 18th, 2018, 7:46 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

OUCH! Glad it wasn’t anything more serious.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic