[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Home sweet home
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic

Post subject: Home sweet home
 Post Posted: September 24th, 2018, 8:35 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hey all, I've been living in Sheffield for a bit over a week now, and just thought I'd share with you some pictures of my flat and a few buildings in the city.
I'm doing quite well here - better than I had expected beforehand, since I suffer from social anxiety, and that has a big impact on stuff like this - and tomorrow I am going to have my first lecture of the semester, in a course called "Pain, pleasure, and emotions". That's going to be very interesting, as are my other courses named "Philosophy of religion", and "Mind, brain and personal identity".

Sadly, I did not get to meet SuperFly, as he is moving back to Poland today, but hopefully I'm going to get the opportunity to meet some of our other Brits, including Oinky and Bojangles.

Attachments:
File comment: This is my room. There are 3 rooms in the apartment I live in. The rooms are quite small and compact, but it does not at all feel claustrophobic, so that's good.
Room1.jpg
Room1.jpg [ 108.41 KiB | Viewed 2876 times ]
Room2.jpg
Room2.jpg [ 368.34 KiB | Viewed 2876 times ]
File comment: This is the common room in my apartment.
We also have a common room for the entire Allen Court, which is the accommodation live in.

Common room.jpg
Common room.jpg [ 357.87 KiB | Viewed 2876 times ]
File comment: This is my kitchen, which I share with the 3 other people who live in my apartment.
Kitchen.jpg
Kitchen.jpg [ 310.98 KiB | Viewed 2876 times ]
File comment: This is the University of Sheffield Student Union, where there's a lot of different student societies that one can join, or one can create a new one. There is also a bar, a deli, and various merchandise shops, etc.
Student Union.jpg
Student Union.jpg [ 535.03 KiB | Viewed 2876 times ]
File comment: This is Firth Court, where the main administrative centre for the University of Sheffield is, as well as the Department for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology and Biomedical Science and Law.
Firth Court.jpg
Firth Court.jpg [ 341.08 KiB | Viewed 2876 times ]
File comment: This is one of many churches in the city - they are all very beautiful, and so is the Sheffield Cathedral, which I do not have a picture of to post here.
Church.jpg
Church.jpg [ 495.84 KiB | Viewed 2876 times ]

Post subject: Re: Home sweet home
 Post Posted: September 24th, 2018, 10:40 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello my friend. Thank you for sharing pictures and thoughts with us.
I miss playing with you.
You are so cool
Your badman :P

Post Posted: September 24th, 2018, 12:25 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Congrats on the move, I'm glad it went alright for you man

Post Posted: September 24th, 2018, 12:55 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Munckey ...... Happiness when we see people of our convivio happy. May God always be illuminating your path. Successful companion.

Post Posted: September 24th, 2018, 3:13 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Looks amazing,.

And speaking of Bojangles, where the hell has he been? Tell him he needs to come back to the server! He hasn't been on since before the upgrade!

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic