[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - I'M SAD NOW!!!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic

Post subject: I'M SAD NOW!!!
 Post Posted: December 25th, 2018, 6:40 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

My wife is sick. Maybe the doctors have to remove her uterus. We do not have children, and we probably will not. I'm staying with her in the hospital for a few days. God bless my wife. May we have a good end of the year. I wish a good end of the year to all of you also s8 family

:cry: :cry:

Post subject: Re: I'M SAD NOW!!!
 Post Posted: December 25th, 2018, 7:43 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm sorry to hear that Phantom! I hope your wife to have a good recovery and hope for the best in the coming new year!

Post Posted: December 26th, 2018, 2:50 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

hey Phantom
there i'm sorry to hear.
I hope your wife will soon be well. And that you get a really good new year.

Post Posted: December 26th, 2018, 6:00 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hello Phantom I am so very sorry and saddened to her of your wife being not well, I will pray for her to recover, have strength for her as I'm sure she see's you as her rock. I will be thinking of you both, take care my friend. SpOOk :(

Post Posted: December 27th, 2018, 2:06 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Sorry to hear that Phantom, We wish you only the best, may your pal have a speedy recovery

Post Posted: December 27th, 2018, 10:24 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Horrible news, Phantom :( I hope you'll be able to have your own little family through other means, if necessary - adoption is always a viable option, but of course there is something special about having biological children. I'm sure you'll find a good solution, whatever happens!

Post Posted: December 27th, 2018, 1:16 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Phantom, Coloque Deus acima de tudo. Ficaremos orando por sua esposa. Que ela possa passar por isto sem precisar fazer a cirurgia. Força e fé irmão.

Phantom, Put God above all else. We will pray for your wife. That she can get through this without having to have surgery. Strength and faith brother.

Post Posted: December 28th, 2018, 12:23 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

My wife went through the surgery and the doctor can give us a chance of pregnancy. But the battle continues, nothing is certain. God is on our side and with your prayers we gain more strength in this fight. Thank you for the support of each one of you. We do not know each other face to face, but friendship exists and helps every word of comfort! Thank you very much. :)

Post Posted: December 28th, 2018, 3:22 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Glad to hear the surgery went well and they didn't have to go as far as they thought they might. Hopefully there's a better outlook now than before the operation, they just need to find it.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: December 29th, 2018, 6:11 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hi Phantom very good news and stay positive for your wife you are her rock and as I will say a pray for the ongoing good news for you both I'm sure the rest of your s8 family will also. SpOOk :D

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic