[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Two Truths and a Lie Game
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: August 4th, 2018, 5:58 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Sooo.. #2 was the lie. My first car was a 1991 Ford Probe. one door wouldn't lock, the other wouldn't open from the outside. It was a hatchback 2 door, and an ugly piece of work. As you can see from attached photo

10406614_604403259658465_4717286651007955318_n.jpg
10406614_604403259658465_4717286651007955318_n.jpg [ 29.48 KiB | Viewed 1434 times ]

Post Posted: August 4th, 2018, 6:58 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Gadgets wins that one.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: August 5th, 2018, 12:19 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

And...the rookie wins :)

My turn.

1. Since I was 12 I have always wanted to join the Marine Corp, but due to having diabetes I was unable to join.

2. I am a "test subject" so to speak for researching different possible cures for type 1 diabetes, I am sent new and improved equipment to test out, and send feedback of the item back to Medtronic. (not really that cool as they do this for millions of diabetics) :)

3. I met, knew who I wanted to marry, got engaged, and married...All within a year.

Post Posted: August 5th, 2018, 1:41 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Number two is the lie.

Post Posted: August 5th, 2018, 1:51 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Uh... 1? Want to go against Nil. 3 seems cute.

Post Posted: August 6th, 2018, 7:01 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Uh oh... damn this one is a good one. I'm gonna go with 3

Post Posted: August 6th, 2018, 7:23 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Answer is #2

While I do have diabetes, I am just a lowly carpenter, and unfortunately am not a "test subject"

Nil wins!

Post Posted: August 6th, 2018, 7:25 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

That was a good one! I guess that makes it Nilrem's turn

Post Posted: August 6th, 2018, 10:27 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

#1 - I once woke my father up from a nap with the words, "Daddy, it's on fire."

#2 - I injured my leg while jumping on a runaway tractor that was rolling down hill towards a river.

#3 - I once got in my car and decided to drive 20 hours to the Atlantic Ocean just because I could.

Post Posted: August 6th, 2018, 10:32 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Once again, totaly random guess of #1 is the lie.

Very interesting one.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic