[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Two Truths and a Lie Game
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: August 6th, 2018, 10:34 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Though it's odd to say, #1 is the most believable, so I'm gonna say that one's the lie

Post Posted: August 6th, 2018, 2:39 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I'm gonna go with #2

Post Posted: August 7th, 2018, 3:57 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Number two is the lie, Munckey wins this round.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: August 7th, 2018, 4:10 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

For some reason, I thought you were the crazy type that would do something like that :)

Good story :)

Post Posted: August 7th, 2018, 4:17 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

That was actually my grandfather who chased down the runaway tractor. They’re all true, it’s whether I was the one to do it :lol:

Post Posted: August 7th, 2018, 10:17 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Sneaky sneaky. ;)

Post Posted: August 8th, 2018, 8:17 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Uh oh, lying is so much against my Kantian sentiment...
Ok, let's see.

1. Once, when I was about 10 years old, I was playing in our garden with the girl next door, with whom I was very good friends back then. So we were playing, and I honestly can't remember exactly what we were doing, but I think we might have been bathing in one of those inflatable garden pools/basins, as I remember it was during the summer. Suddenly, I just had to go number 2, and for some reason I decided there was no time to get inside to do it, so I climbed up in this kind of bushy thing we had in the corner of our garden, pulled down my pants, and sat on one of the branches and did my business while I sent the girl to get some toilet paper.

2. During elementary school, we had to do a play where I was dressed as a pirate. So, in order to make the stage look more realistic, we had this little basin (basically a wooden frame with a tarpaulin) filled with water, and then I and the other pirates were floating around on a DIY mini-ship. During the main presentation of the play, where the building was filled to the brim with audience, our little ship broke so we all fell into the water, and I and the other pirates pretty much panicked and tried to get out of the water. So because the wooden frame, which kept in the water, was not very well-made, we accidentally broke it, so all the water came out and ruined all of the electrical equipment, soaked the front rows of the audience, and pretty much ruined the play for good.

3. When I was about 7 or 8, my family was on vacation to one of the Greek islands named Samos. One night, after we had been to dinner and had ice cream, I was not feeling so good - back then, I often ate more than I could hold, so I had to throw up afterwards. I told my parents, so we hurried back to where we were staying. Unfortunately, my brother didn't know I was already feeling bad, so he thought it would be funny to pick me up and turn me upside down, which of course resulted in me throwing up right on the spot.

Post Posted: August 8th, 2018, 8:25 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

hmmmm... I think I'm gonna go with #1

Post Posted: August 8th, 2018, 12:04 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Number two is the lie

Post Posted: August 8th, 2018, 6:20 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Munckey is a tricky one...Im going with #3!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General Topics » Off Topic