[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Hi to all here
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments

Post subject: Hi to all here
 Post Posted: December 1st, 2016, 6:03 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Many thanks for the inclusion in the clan.

My real name is William. i was born in 1972 an come from Leipzig/Germany.
My english-speaking is not the best, but I'm trying to improve it.
Hope, we have many fun here together.

Greatings from germany an all here a wonderfull x-mas time

Post subject: Re: Hi to all here
 Post Posted: December 1st, 2016, 7:07 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Welcome to the clan Hammerfall!

My real name is Natasha and I was born in 1989. I come from Canada.
Well, it looks like you're getting by just fine. :)
Hope to see you on the server (once my computer here in the next week)!

Post Posted: December 1st, 2016, 9:00 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hello mate!

My real name is Guage and I'm from the US of A and I was born 1996.
Welcome to the clan, and thanks for choosing to be part of the s*8 family!
Your English looks great, and I'm sure the good times will keep rolling!

Post Posted: December 3rd, 2016, 4:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Greetings, merry holidays and welcome to the clan! I'm a 42 year old in Seattle USA that goes my many names...most folks just call me JP for short.

Post Posted: December 4th, 2016, 8:30 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hi!

My name is Viktor, I am 22 years old, and live in Denmark.

Wenn du ein Problem hast, haben wir doch andere Deutsches Members, und sie können dich hilfen. Dein Englisch ist aber nicht zu schlecht ;)

Merry Christmas to you, and everyone else, too!

Post Posted: December 4th, 2016, 5:44 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Many thanks Munckey

can you tell me some names of german members or german-speaking members (from austria or switzerland)??
Your german is very good, so i will aks you, if i have problems with some english words.

greatings to danmark from here

Post Posted: December 5th, 2016, 4:00 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Welcome. I'm an old retired Soldier who lives in Missouri, USA. You can call me Herr Oberst. :mrgreen:

Post Posted: December 5th, 2016, 7:24 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post Posted: December 5th, 2016, 7:31 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post Posted: December 5th, 2016, 7:53 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Welcome William from Germany!!! My name is Matt but everybody calls me Harv both in game and out of the game. I was born in 1980 and I'm from the Buffalo NY area by Niagara Falls. Looking forward to see you!

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments