[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Excellent server..Gentelmen
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments

Post Posted: August 30th, 2017, 9:45 am 

I just thought I'd stop by and Introduce myself: 1956DOGMEAT... I have been coming here to play for a while, and it has been challenging to say the least... I enjoy Communications and Teamwork...and I have found it here, with all the kind ADMINS and players that know how to......PTO!
I have recently resigned from [vQ37], where I was a CLAN LEADER.. But I believe in the MOTTO...The needs of the many:out weigh the needs of the one... So it was time to leave...no problems with the founder,we are still friends..
So ladies and gents..... I will see ya ON THE BATTLEFIELD.

Respectfully,
1956DOGMEAT

Post Posted: August 30th, 2017, 10:27 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Greetings, thank you for the kind remarks! We are glad that you found us and appreciate what our admins do to make our environment fun.

I do wish to point out that we have a number of ladies in our ranks as well. ;)

Medicinally,
V

Post Posted: August 30th, 2017, 2:14 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Thanks for playing on our server! We deeply appreciate your kind words, and hope to see you soon in game!

Thanks again,

NobodyCan

Post Posted: September 1st, 2017, 8:28 am 

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments