[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Just wondering why I was kicked today
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments

Post Posted: May 28th, 2018, 6:27 pm 

Just wondering why I was kicked today just into the first game. This is new to me never been kicked or anything before

Post Posted: May 28th, 2018, 7:41 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

You were given a 24-Hour ban by [s*8].Munckey for wall-banging, the constant automatic fire directed against a wall in hopes of getting a kill. He can give you more information if you'd like. I'll message him to look for this topic. I forgot exactly what time it happened, but I think you have anywhere from 12-16 hours left before the ban automatically expires.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: May 29th, 2018, 1:39 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Yes, as Nilrem says, you were temp banned for excessive wallbanging. You are already on the watch list, which indicates that you have already been asked to stop, and clearly have not managed to adhere to this.

Post Posted: May 29th, 2018, 11:20 am 

I am sorry for that. Can I just ask how I was asked to stop before? I have no recollection of any warning. I am always courteous and try and get along with everyone. Could I be missing something as far as the notices I don't know about. I promise you I would have paid attention had I seen any.
Thanks

Post Posted: May 29th, 2018, 2:09 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I can't recall the exact day where you were put on the watch list, but I am certain that I said "please quit the constant wallbanging" - I did not direct it at you specifically, because several people were doing it. Then I think you left shortly after, so I looked up your profile and followed you.

It is very possible that you did not notice my message asking people to quit wallbanging - many people don't really pay attention to the chat, because they are busy playing, so we often experience people who don't react at all until they are kicked once. But our rules apply to everyone, whether they are aware of them or not, so "I didn't see that" is not a valid excuse. (I am not saying that this applies to you, just stating the facts)

I appreciate you reaching out on here, and now that you are aware of what's happened, everything is fine.
We are happy to kill and be killed by you :)

Post Posted: May 29th, 2018, 2:44 pm 

Thanks Guys. Taken note of

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments