Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments

Post subject: Re: Problems
 Post Posted: August 25th, 2018, 3:35 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I just want to stress Nobody's point about the "Think for once" remark a bit more...

As Nobody also indicates, your opinions are greatly appreciated, and any feedback posted in here is acknowledged just as much as any feedback given by our own members and admins.
However, starting a discussion by diminuating other people's replies, and - as mentioned by Nobody - disrespecting them by implying that their thinking is not sufficiently effective to live up to your own standards, does not add anything constructive to the following debate.
And since you are only just starting the debate in the first place, and therefore have not yet been acquainted with the actual thinking that lies behind our rules, you have no ground whatsoever to make such a judgment about that thinking.

I hope you understand the reasons that have been provided, as to why our rules are what they are, and why we do not want people to argue about our rules on the server, but rather to come here, as you have done. And I hope you understand that we want a civil, respectful tone in the discussion, even if you are disagreeing to a frustrating extent.

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments