[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - new registration
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments

Post subject: new registration
 Post Posted: March 12th, 2014, 3:36 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

hi guys ! happy to see you again.
is there is a way to get back my count(data logging) on the old "Section 8 clan Forums".
i tried to logged with the old user's pass but it doesn't work. i have created a new count but maybe it was important
to keep the old (messages, photos or others).
thanks for your help or answers.

best regards.

Post subject: Re: new registration
 Post Posted: March 12th, 2014, 8:30 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hello T()uRISM,
I cannot speak with 100% certainty but the old website and all its information (accounts) including photographs and profiles as well as other information has been lost (not retrievable).
The best advice that I can give is to start with a new registration which apparently you have already done. You will be able to add friends to your friends list and send them personal messages just as you had done with the previous website. Good luck.

RAT

Post Posted: March 14th, 2014, 4:06 am 

ok , thanks RAT. i am now registred with an other name, because i can't login with my id's(notified of course on my computer). it's a crazy story.

Post Posted: March 14th, 2014, 6:12 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments