[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - hug a admin and say thank you!!!!!!!!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments

Post Posted: September 13th, 2018, 10:53 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

first and foremost I want to thank every admin from the top all the way to the bottom for all their hard work to keeping this server running smooth and trouble free.

a lot of people do not realize the work that goes on behind the scenes as well as in-game that theses admins do daily so we can play and have fun.

there is times when they are disrespected and I feel sometimes I want to jump in and say something.
I back off for I know they will handle it.

so next time you are playing and you see a admin let them know you appreciate everything they are doing.

we could not have asked for a better team of admins that we have on this site. they work well together and they joke and laugh and have a good time.

thank you all from the bottom of my heart both admin and members and fellow players for making this a great server to play on.

remember to hug an admin and let them know they are appreciated for everything they do!!!!!!!

side note: I don't know all who read the forums but feel free to add something for appreciation of our admins. doesn't have to be long. just let them know how much they are appreciated. I think they at least deserve that much.

dt's- Delirium tremens: A central nervous system symptom of call of duty withdrawal that is seen in chronic call of duty players. Symptoms include uncontrollable trembling, hallucinations, severe anxiety, sweating, and sudden feelings of terror.

Post Posted: September 14th, 2018, 9:46 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Aw, thanks Edge. We try to be as diligent as possible and sometimes others may not agree with us but it's worth it knowing that there is at least one person out there that get's it. :)

Post Posted: September 15th, 2018, 12:59 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Thanks Edge. And thank you again for your help on recording that cheater the other day.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: September 15th, 2018, 8:48 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

I like to add something else to this I thought of before I went to sleep last night.

one of the things that has always bugged me how someone will say there is someone hacking.
I will tell them to record a demo and submit it to the site. a couple of replies I always get is that's the admin job or I don't want to or forget it.

first of all it is not just the admins job. its everyone job. there is not always a admin here 24/7.
they have life as we all do. their family, job is always a first priority. this is something they get to do when they get a chance to play.

I have noticed 99.9 percent of the time that person is not hacking they are just that good.
if it someone who has been here a while and I have played against multiple times I already know they are not hacking I tell the person to stop with the hackusation.

also this is not a paying job. they do not get paid for being an admin. just like us they had to buy the game and play it when they get a chance. they earned the right to be an admin and they deserve the right to be respected at all times.

I realize I get on a rant and I could go on and on. I just feel some things needs to be addressed when it comes to our admins. I have seen to much of disrespect toward the admins and I feel it is not right.

sorry It just gets under my skin sometimes.

once again I will say thank you and give you each a hug.

we have the best admins around...….

dt's- Delirium tremens: A central nervous system symptom of call of duty withdrawal that is seen in chronic call of duty players. Symptoms include uncontrollable trembling, hallucinations, severe anxiety, sweating, and sudden feelings of terror.

Post Posted: September 16th, 2018, 11:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fine sentiments, Pumuckl. Sometimes it's not an easy role, that's for sure! I agree that we do have the best admins around. What really is apparent is each one truly cares about the well being of our clan.

Post Posted: September 16th, 2018, 2:06 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Post Posted: September 16th, 2018, 2:31 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I was just confused that people outside Germany know about Pumuckl but that explains a lot :lol:

Post Posted: September 17th, 2018, 10:11 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

You're touching my heart, edge :) thanks guy.

Post Posted: October 4th, 2018, 5:27 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

I know on a daily basis people do not think about an admin until there is not one around. it is so easy to take an advantage of something without realizing that we are. human nature I think.

everyday I may not say it on the server or out loud I am always thinking it. I watch and I am totally amazed. this week starting on Monday October 1.2018 through now I watch how hard an admin work.

they greet people and sometimes they kick people. they have fun and yet they can be serious. our admins wear many different hats.

they get paid with curse words, disrespect and sometimes people want to argue with them.

still they bring their smiles and have fun. as a member all you can do is sit back and let them take care of it no matter how hard you want to kick someone teeth in.

I try to help in different ways and try to lighten their load. when they are not around myself and other members as well as regular player stay on the others who abuse our rules.

this is my way of speaking out and speaking up. admins keep up the great work there is several people like myself who really does appreciate everything you are doing.

sometimes I think you just need reminding that we love our admins and we are glad you are here.
never be discouraged and know we back you up 200 percent. :D :roll:

Post Posted: October 30th, 2018, 6:02 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

DA PAIN SAY THANK YOU !!!!!!! your a huge asset to the clan ! we love having you here EDGER !

Board index » General Topics » Feedback and Comments