Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Clan Information » Clan Application

Post subject: Jakal31
 Post Posted: January 12th, 2016, 4:31 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

So, at the recommendation of a couple of clan members that I asked last night I am going to add this application to this thread. I sent the email to the appropriate place but I was told it wouldn't hurt to add it here as well....So, here it is :)

In-Game Name:Jakal31

Steam Username: Jakal1131

Email Address:

Member Recommendation:Maybe I'll get one at some point :)

Why should you be in the clan?: Well, I'm in the Psych Ward server basically everyday (as long as there are others and it isn't down like it was the other day....which was horrible. I felt lost. lol) I really like the way all the members of this clan respect each other, as well as visitors. They answer questions asked by "noobs" without being condescending, I like that. As I said, I've only been playing regularly for a few months now but feel I hold my own with the members of the clan (they might disagree, depending on the map)....I like the fact that hacks are dealt with quickly at the Psych Ward server, unlike SO many others that are full of hacks and kill the fun involved in the skill and challenge of playing fairly. I like the competition when I play with those that have spent much time playing this game and I almost like being killed skillfully as much as I like killing (if that makes sense)

I'm a bit wordy, so, maybe that's a bit too much....anyways, will be playing it up as you guys (and girls) decide my worth :)
It's (Psych Ward) already like "home" to me, so I figured it was about time to throw this out there and ask anyways. No harm it that.

What games do you play regularly?: At this time, basically just COD4. Been playing a bit of Battlefield 3 as well, but mainly COD4.

Post Posted: January 13th, 2016, 11:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks Jakal31, we'll post your application for review. Thanks for your interest, see you on the battlefield!

Board index » Clan Information » Clan Application