Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: Yeah I screwed up
 Post Posted: August 25th, 2017, 12:19 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

My in-game name is the same as my forum name, BluEyeDevil.

I was banned the night before last around midnight EST. I can't remember the name of the admin, but I called him a name (that I wont repeat, but you are allowed to say on cable TV). I did so because he was glitching on Ambush into a spot that he repeatedly killed me from, but I was unable to kill him in return. He openly admitted that he was glitching, which, as i understand, is a bannable offense on its own.

I should have kept my mouth shut, but I was having a crap day. I love your server, and up until this recent incident, I was planning to apply for membership into the clan. I was fired up because I see glitching/cheating as detrimental to the integrity of both your server, and the competition of the game.

I've probably played a hundred matches here, and I'd like to play hundreds more. I learned a lesson, and next time, I'll take the appropriate avenues to report such abuse. I'd greatly appreciate allowing me to join again.

Thanks for your time,
-Ty C.

Post subject: Re: Yeah I screwed up
 Post Posted: August 25th, 2017, 1:08 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Thank you very much for bringing this appeal to the site and being respectful.

I was the admin that temporarily banned you for one week for language and disrespect. This will be brought to an admin forum to be discussed on ending the ban early.

For future reference, the word you used, "pu**y", is not a word allowed on our server. Please see to it that it isn't used again. Also, glitching is 100% ok on the server as long as you can still be killed, and you are not outside of the map. As I could still be killed and I was in the middle of the map, I was well within the rules.

Thank you again, for bringing this up to the site, and we will get back to you shortly.

[s*8].NobodyCan

Post Posted: August 25th, 2017, 2:04 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

In addition to what Nobody said about glitching being allowed as long as you are inside the map:

There are some glitches that we do not allow, and those are:
1. The riverbed hill on Overgrown where you can get inside the hill. This is not allowed because it is extremely difficult to hit you in there, although it is still possible.
2. The MMG glitch on pipeline where you stand on the wall on the lower level and are able to use the MMG upstairs, and you can't be shot because you aren't actually there, although a grenade can kill you.

Other than those, glitching is generally allowed, as long as the criteria provided in Nobody's comment are applicable to it.

Post Posted: August 25th, 2017, 8:29 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hello BluEyeDevil

I don't think you and I have played a lot in the same vicinity together, so it's nice to meet you. I enjoy seeing people come and appeal their bans (which isn't often) because it tells me that people really enjoy playing on our server and want to continue to do so. I'm happy to see that it's a place where you'd like to spend your time. There is just a few points myself that I feel the need to be addressed.

1. We like to keep the language on our server to a minimum. We are a family friendly server, and would like to keep it as such.

2. In this case, as much as there was a language issue, it turned out to be more of a respect issue. I know it sounds like a harsh rule but Admins have the last say and arguing against us can end up being a poor judgement. We are fair and patient and wish the same from the players who regulate our server.

I suggest that if you or anyone has an issue with something going on in the server, bring it to the forums asap and avoid negative confrontation on the server. That way, we can have a nice chat and lay out what's what.

That's my two cents! :)

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals