[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Hi, please unban me.
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: Hi, please unban me.
 Post Posted: December 16th, 2016, 7:42 pm 

In-game name: Call of Duty 4
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone): I dont remember.
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned: I dont know
Details of your appeal:

Hi. My english isnt good. I am really sorry. Why I have ban on yours server? In my life I play only CoD4 game, if I remember yet 7 years. This game is old but is the best. still I have only 3 maybe 4 servers and next s8 server. serious I am not cheater. Please unban me. I would like play more with you because in yours server has very good level for me. If you want I can record demo for you. One more time please delete my ban. best regards

Post subject: Re: Hi, please unban me.
 Post Posted: December 16th, 2016, 10:20 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hi there !DsE!MBER,

Do you remember the around what time/day/month (whatever you may remember) you were banned?
It would also help if you could remember the Admin that banned you as well. If not, we might be able to figure it out.

Please be patient with us and we'll get back to you with more information as to why and if it can or can not be appealed.

Post Posted: December 17th, 2016, 9:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have reviewed our ban list and your name does not come up, so it would helpful to provide your GUID to help track you down. To do this, you have to be connected to a Punkbuster enabled server. Once connected:

- Fully open console to see returned info: " Shift + ~ "
- Type /pb_myguid

Can you also please share a screenshot of the message you receive when trying to connect?

Post Posted: December 17th, 2016, 6:13 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I can't find anyone with your name, neither !DsE!MBER nor Call of Duty. Are you sure you are contacting the right people?

Post Posted: December 17th, 2016, 6:14 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

1 person on gametracker named call of duty, last seen January 14th 2016

Post Posted: December 18th, 2016, 8:46 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube: