[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - I Need Help
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: I Need Help
 Post Posted: March 1st, 2017, 1:22 pm 

In-game name: OsamaBinLagGenN

Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):I don't know exactly but it was 28/2/2017

Admin that banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: wall hacking

Details of your appeal: i never have bin use any hack on s*8 server....that day i got banned i was't in my home...my little brother was playing all the day long on my PC...now i don't know if he was hacking but my multiplayer key code got banned and now i cant play on your server....please contact with me, i wanna clean this mess and clean my name....He was using in-game name : PatsouLA and ALVARO.

Post subject: Re: I Need Help
 Post Posted: March 1st, 2017, 7:20 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hi there Osama,

First off, I was the admin that banned you. The name that I had banned was PatsouLA - who was very much suspicious. I'll be upfront and tell you that I do have video proof and what I did get was very convincing proof that be it you or your brother, was hacking. So, saying that - it doesn't bode very well for you that we found someone (be it you or your brother) hacking on your account. If it was your brother and we did let you play on our servers again, there is nothing stopping whoever from coming back on our servers and hacking again. We have a 0 tolerance for hacking and chances of being unbanned from such is slim to none. With all that in mind, we Admins will discuss among ourselves and give our final verdict on the situation to you.

[s*8].Ruddy / Senior Admin

Post Posted: March 1st, 2017, 11:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here's . It's clear the player is cheating.

I am curious about a few things. How old are they? Can you please ask them if they hacked? Do you normally let them play on your computer? What can you do to prove someone else was playing and not you? Why do you think it's fair that we remove the ban when there is irrefutable evidence it was in use by a cheater?

Post Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:26 am 

do you really think that is my game-play style ? i mean comon am so idiot to use any hack or something or your server and use it like that ? for real.....and my whole family is using my PC am not alone here am just 18 about the age and my brother is 11.....that's the story....i don't know about what you gonna do with me i just wanted to clean my name about this...that's all guys....and about the wall hack i don't know a single shit how he got it...if you want believe me or not.....

Post Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 11:08 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Obviously someone has used your computer to hack from, as there is video proof of that. Since your brother is only 11, I can hardly imagine that he is capable of finding and installing a hack, so that leaves you or someone who has conveniently had access to your computer - a friend of yours, perhaps?

Also, I think your profile picture on here is inappropriate, whether it be a joke or not, so you may want to remove it.

Post Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 11:23 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

#1- Notice he said, "I have never used hack on S*8 server." He just admitted he has hacks but supposedly plays clean with us. What a guy!
#2- If multiple siblings play on the same computer (which has hacks), how can we ever be sure who's playing and if they are playing clean?
#3- They picture he's using shows a strong level of immaturity, even for an 18 year old.

My 2 cents.

Post Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 1:16 pm 

I do not know what you believe but I did not use any hack on your server .... also F.B.O my photos are just for troll and I have no problem to remove it .... no need to insult me in this way .... I have to say a sorry for the inconvenience ....that wall hack I had on my computer from last season but not've been using it....so it seems my brother has found that folder on my computer and he has open it and play on my server class "Favorite" and join on your server and do what he do....so am not asking for delete my ban i just ask for forgive because am not that asshole you think i am.....have a nice day.

Post Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 2:12 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

The mere fact that you have ever succumbed to hacking is enough for me to think a ban is justified.

There's really no point forgiving you, since this is not something I take personal, and I don't expect that anyone else does - bottom line is, you're banned and it will stay that way.

Post Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 6:39 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Osama,

Be it your game play or not (which I don't think it's something any of us would be able to tell or not), it is your profile/account. You've admitted to having hacks on your computer and that very much doesn't help your case. Although, I do appreciate the honesty.

As it stands right now, your ban wont be lifted. If it wasn't you hacking, that doesn't deter from the fact that you have hacks on your computer at anyone's disposal, including your own. If you never intended on using said hacks (again?), they wouldn't be on your computer in the first place. I'm sorry you weren't able to clear your name, but this isn't something we take lightly. On your part, it is also something that is hard to prove otherwise. Maybe you'll take this as a lesson moving forward and not keep hacks on your computer for you or anyone to use. It's an unfair advantage, no matter the game or server your playing on.

Post Posted: March 7th, 2017, 11:34 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

ook ook

I agree with your comments, I just want to add that I have never had a problem with the player Ousama who was always respectful.
It is possible that a third person used his computer.
We say in doubt abstients you
have a nice day my friends

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals