Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post Posted: April 17th, 2017, 3:39 pm 

So my ban time was around 3:30 PM EST on 4/17/17
I'm HSL LIBRA.
My guess is superfly felt I was questioning some of his movements,of which I never actually accused anyone. Just a remark usually long after the incident as I'm pretty slow at typing (One of the old guys) , but always seemed to drag a response from superfly. Even as such it states nowhere in your rules an admin can't be questioned. So why the ban? Guilty or just dont like me? I enjoy playing (usually getting ars kicked) with all of ya. I don't make a big deal out of it anyhow ,it's just a game . But some can't handle admin powers as well as others.....well there it is...Hope to kill ya soon.Let me know vag. Yellow have a good one.

Post Posted: April 17th, 2017, 4:54 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

We do not tolerate people calling hacks in public chat, and preferably not on the server at all; we treat it the same way as we treat disrespect. If you find someone questionable, contact an admin off the server, e.g. on Steam or Discord.

I obviously don't know exactly what happened here, so it would be great with some more details in order to judge whether a ban is necessary - SuperFly's side of the story is also wanted.

Post Posted: April 17th, 2017, 6:49 pm 

What does the ban reason show? I never called anyone out . My comments are usually so far behind actual time (I'm old and slow) that they don't mean much. There was a guy on there once calling me a hack! Lmao...not near that smart. Just play for fun have since DF JO days and will continue to do so.

Post Posted: April 17th, 2017, 11:41 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hi there. 1st of all thanks for the post which is the right place to do it regarding our issue here.
In my opinion you had a bad day. I was very patient but everytime when i killed you had something to say about me in public which is disrespectfull ("oh now he is wallbanging" etc). I always follow the rules and I expect that from all our members and nonmembers like you. You are regular and you should know i respect all players equaly. My appologies for ban, that was my fault and sorry for no warning but you should know better. I meant to kick you only but other happend. I banned you for 1 day only so You are welcome back. Hope this post will help us all.
Have a good day
Bzzzzzz

Post Posted: April 18th, 2017, 5:18 pm 

Thanks fly. Heckling only mentioned in fun.....I always come back for more. I admin over 100 employees everyday,guess I have a little thicker skin than most. Will look forward to our next match. I'm old and slow so be easy on me ! Lol

Post Posted: April 19th, 2017, 2:31 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hey Libra!

Glad to see all is clear. Very much enjoy having you on the server.

Good job everyone! May we all continue to shoot each other. :)

Post Posted: April 21st, 2017, 10:05 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

There are several regular visitors who have a tendency to post little comments during the game, like "hmmm", "bs", "wtf"....etc. Now, I didn't just fall off the turnip wagon, but I'm pretty sure those kind of comments are meant to question whether someone is playing legitimately. Yesterday, one of the people with HSL tags (Libra or another?) made the "hmm" comment after I killed them. I asked them to speak their mind.....*crickets*. Making the claim that, "I was just kidding..." is the easy way out. It gets old.

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals