[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Please Unblock Me? Don't understand why blocked.
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post Posted: April 23rd, 2017, 9:18 pm 

I'm player "Borat" and was blocked by Vagisil. Please unblock me. I honestly don't understand why I was kicked.

I thought it's against rules to hack, so I reported in chat what I thought to be hacking by someone in opposing team. I got kicked for typing the word "hack", twice. I was trying to bring to everyone's attention the fact that someone is hacking. Is typing that word against the rules? Please enlighten me why exactly I was kicked. I better not type anything at all in future... I actually do that once in a blue moon... But please unblock me.

Thank you,
Borat.
P.S. It was on [s*8] PSYCH WARD HC on Apr 23 around 9:45pm EST.

Post Posted: April 24th, 2017, 5:31 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

We do not allow people to call hacks in public, as this may prevent admins from doing their job (get video of the cheater), and also it is seen as disrespectful towards the person in question, as longnas there is no proof that they do indeed cheat.

Post Posted: April 24th, 2017, 12:50 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

To add to Munckey's post. If you think there is somebody cheating indeed you might record that person yourself and post the video on here, so the admins can take care of it or you might inform an admin via Steam (Steam information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=755 )

Post Posted: April 24th, 2017, 12:56 pm 

OK, sorry I didn't know that. I won't do that in public from now on. I didn't know who was cheating, so my chat was not directed at a particular player. I thought Admin can figure out who does that...
I'm not by that computer now so I can't check if I'm unblocked. If not, can you please unblock me?

Thank you.

Post Posted: April 26th, 2017, 7:05 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you for checking in, Borat. The ban was temporary and only for one day. I had asked you to stop once, you said it a second time (something to the effect of "I'll be back later when there is no hacks"). If there is still a problem getting on the server, please report back.

Post Posted: April 26th, 2017, 9:51 am 

Cool, thank you!

Post Posted: April 30th, 2017, 3:51 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

moving post as this is a ''ban'' appeal

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals