[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - HSL-Relics ban and why it is un-needed
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post Posted: April 27th, 2017, 7:36 pm 

Thanks guys and dolls of Sec.8. On behalf of Relic,he'll need to swallow this one and learn oh padawan! But who is Sterben? Not on any admin list. From what I saw just a self righteous visiter that completely ignored Sec8 Harv who directly told this person to stop it was handled. But continued to draw Relic out and yes he fell for it and I warned him to drop it that Harv had it ,but he didn't listen and I ragged on him when he got banned ,then I got kicked thought that was odd but figured I did something. But to draw out a player guess not against any rule? Lesson learned . I learned earlier in play that I need not call out people or correct them in chat that Sec.8 will handle them and you can report here on the forums. Sterben...no sec8 designation therefore shouldn't have had any say especially after a Sec8 admin had said to drop it.. so other than the auto balance infraction.. Relic did nothing wrong other than fall for a setup. He will not argue with any Sec8 admin .He does understand the AB thing now and will continue to let it work as will myself, even at my age I didn't understand it....figured it would just pick someone else. Sorry. It may be my age but even in a make believe game I refuse to shoot Marines but I'll kill anything else . Much Respect Sec8,thank you for patience and understanding. I'll be killing you tonight though :) BTW, Tbagging after killing is pretty childish ,just saying lol PEACE !

Post Posted: April 27th, 2017, 10:46 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

''Thanks guys and dolls of Sec.8. On behalf of Relic,he'll need to swallow this one and learn oh padawan!''

You're most very welcome. I know of another name to add to the list.

''But who is Sterben? Not on any admin list. From what I saw just a self righteous visiter that completely ignored Sec8 Harv who directly told this person to stop it was handled.''

Sterben was already given a name here, his name was Anpan the one who replied to everything your friend, Relic, has said.
I told Harv who I was after a certain point and he understood clearly to let me handle the situation at hand which was you and your buddy relic trying to bully another player when there were no admins present. The fact your buddy relic came and argued with me was the reason he was removed temporarily (temp. banned.)

You were both shown the rules countless times.

''But continued to draw Relic out and yes he fell for it and I warned him to drop it that Harv had it ,but he didn't listen and I ragged on him when he got banned ,then I got kicked thought that was odd but figured I did something.''

''ragged on me'' cringe worthy at best. You were removed because you failed rule #8, simple as that. You defended rule breakers and continued with the same attitude and attempting to corner another player 2v1 (which was me and you FAILED), Mr.Bully. The removal was justified.

''But to draw out a player guess not against any rule? Lesson learned . I learned earlier in play that I need not call out people or correct them in chat that Sec.8 will handle them and you can report here on the forums. Sterben...no sec8 designation therefore shouldn't have had any say especially after a Sec8 admin had said to drop it.. so other than the auto balance infraction.. Relic did nothing wrong other than fall for a setup.''

The lessons you learnt were not the right ones. Because the rules were displayed to both you and Relic, you were told them repeatedly and one time apparently got offended thinking it was directed towards you. Here is the thing, why do you act the way you do when you think no one is watching (s*8 members and/or admins)
Anyways...acting like you know who the admins are tells me alot about you.

Here is the list of our administrators:

Sterben...no sec8 designation therefore shouldn't have had any say especially after a Sec8 admin had said to drop it.. so other than the auto balance infraction.. Relic did nothing wrong other than fall for a setup. He will not argue with any Sec8 admin .He does understand the AB thing now and will continue to let it work as will myself, even at my age I didn't understand it....figured it would just pick someone else.

The one thing I did note was the beginning portion. Whether or not an admin is present YOU FOLLOW THE RULES, SIMPLE AS THAT, AND the both of your failed to do just that...

''Sorry. It may be my age but even in a make believe game I refuse to shoot Marines but I'll kill anything else . Much Respect Sec8,thank you for patience and understanding. I'll be killing you tonight though :) BTW, Tbagging after killing is pretty childish ,just saying lol PEACE !''

It's a game, bud, but the respect comes when you respect us and the rules...the patience was in fact present, or else you would have been gone almost immediately during yours and your buddy's offenses and everything was totally understood. I will most definitely see you online tonight so with the knowledge you gained I hope it will be a less confrontational/bullying one. You started off great but your last sentence is just plain childish and does not help your buddy's appeal, just saying PEACE !

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post Posted: April 27th, 2017, 11:21 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Anpan +1

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals