[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - ghostface
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: ghostface
 Post Posted: April 30th, 2017, 10:34 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Guys,

I have been playing on the COD4 Server for some time, played this morning (Sun 30th Apr) fine went for lunch now I have come back every time I join I get kicked as soon as the map loads

Have I done something ???

Ghostface

Post Posted: April 30th, 2017, 10:53 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hi ghost, I have been informed that you were banned for using martyrdom, although you were warned several times. I am quite sure that you already know our rules, so I assume you can understand why you were banned.
You are welcome to return to our server as long as you remember that martyrdom is not allowed, along with the grenade launcher.

Post Posted: April 30th, 2017, 11:40 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Not wanting to question any admins but I don't and never have marty equipped as I am well aware of your rules. Sorry if somone thought that but I wasn't banned whilst playing I finished a round and said goodbye to everyone then went for lunch upon return I was not able to connect.

If possible can I be un banned I assure you I will not and do not use marty

Post Posted: April 30th, 2017, 12:48 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Ok, I will unban you, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience :)

Post Posted: April 30th, 2017, 3:45 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Seperating posts as this is someone else's ''ban'' appeal.

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post subject: Re: ghostface
 Post Posted: May 1st, 2017, 12:49 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Bzzz
It was me who banned for 1day( temporarly) Ghostface for using marty. If I was wrong because there is always many players with GHOST in the name I'm truly sorry for that. Next time I'll be more vivgilant about it. Meanwhile You are we welcome to play on our server.
Have a nice day

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals