[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Banned JackMgr
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: Banned JackMgr
 Post Posted: June 21st, 2018, 6:26 pm 

JackMgr
11:10 am New Zealand time
M banned me
I was Banned for being annoying and a called someone a cocky dickhead
Im sorry for what i did i was being annoying and the reason i called someone a cocky dickhead i was defending someone.
i feel a ban was a bit unnecessary but i understand what a admin says goes but please give me another chance

Post subject: Re: Banned JackMgr
 Post Posted: June 21st, 2018, 7:04 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I want you to take some thoughts into consideration...

1. You were being annoying, and doing it on purpose. You were comparing what you did to a simple sentence or two in different colors by one of our members. Which isn't even close to spam. Spamming isn't allowed and never has been. Generally, the bot picks up on spam and warns you against it. Today, it apparently was out for lunch.

2. Disrespect is generally not allowed on ANY server you go on. I'd like to point out that not only did you do it once, but twice. The first being directed at the lovely M who is by far not a 'dickhead'.

3. Admins have final decisions. Be it something in our rule list or not. What IS in the list is that you are to listen to us.

4. We put up with this from multiple people. We are there to play, not to argue and have to sit and babysit. Which is what a lot of our time on there consists of because of consistent rule breaking my many different people. You contributing to that was unnecessary.

Now, it is always up to the Admin who banned you to give you a second chance, which wasn't M but Anpan.

Post Posted: June 21st, 2018, 7:08 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Anpan banned you. That would be me. For good reason to.

It's staying that way. I am sorry. Your disrespectful attitude towards others as well as that racist comment at the end (which is where you teleported back to the main menu) is not what we want here in this community.

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post Posted: June 21st, 2018, 10:58 pm 

Post Posted: June 21st, 2018, 11:01 pm 

Post Posted: June 22nd, 2018, 1:39 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Essentially, it doesn't matter who your comment was directed at - disrespect is disrespect, and we do not tolerate it.

We also do not tolerate racism, as Anpan mentions - we have a very strict zero-tolerance policy when it comes to this, as well as sexism and other sorts of discrimination/derogatory remarks.
For this reason alone, I would immediately perm ban you and have it stay that way.

So I would have to say that I support Anpan's decision. But thank you very much for coming here to discuss your situation.

Post Posted: June 22nd, 2018, 2:19 am 

Post Posted: June 22nd, 2018, 3:14 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I took another look at your name and I've mistaken you for someone else on the Racist remarks.

Even so, the perm-ban will stay in place.

On several occasions you were harassing the rules and the authority enforcing them. Breaking rules, throwing slurs around, spamming.
You were warned, kicked, and even temp-banned by our bot.
All when authority was not present and when present.

Here is the list of everything you've said since day one to the final day. Unedited and uncensored.

JackMgrhye lads
JackMgroh an FA boy
JackMgri played on fa all the time
JackMgryeah
JackMgrgood shot
JackMgrthis game is so good
JackMgrim sorry
JackMgrfor using a toob
JackMgr=}
JackMgrhi
JackMgrgud
JackMgrno
JackMgrgg
JackMgrKilled my Lucifer himself
JackMgrLucifer Morningstar
JackMgryeah man
JackMgrwhat isit
JackMgrrig what is it
JackMgrNice cloat lucifer
JackMgrhowda
JackMgrgg
JackMgrg
JackMgrthat was a great game
JackMgris Killhouse in the map rotation?
JackMgrCmon bruh
JackMgrgg
JackMgreheh
JackMgrXF
JackMgri can stop the rpgs of u want
JackMgrEnglish?
JackMgri dont speak italian
JackMgrgg
JackMgru needa turn it on in settings
JackMgrbrb
JackMgrffs
JackMgrffs
JackMgri said brb
JackMgrgg
JackMgrgg
JackMgrshit map tho
JackMgrwhy is there a 1 sec delay on respawn
JackMgr??
JackMgrnone
JackMgrno delay
JackMgrtrust me
JackMgrI passed a kidney stone the size of a large marble
JackMgrits worse
JackMgrit took 2 years
JackMgrNO TUBES
JackMgryes
JackMgrGay
JackMgrim going to carry you all
JackMgrJk
JackMgri suck
JackMgr=}
JackMgrmap is shit
JackMgrsame
JackMgrbutt LUL
JackMgrfucking spawn camper
JackMgri got kicked for saying fuk
JackMgrheyy bbs
JackMgrno spamerino
JackMgrDo over
JackMgrHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
JackMgr15 killstreak
JackMgr19 killstreak
JackMgrgg
JackMgrwhen did i shoot you?
JackMgrdid u watch the killcam?
JackMgroh really
JackMgrspectate me
JackMgrSo i was tracing you though walls while you where spectating me?
JackMgrgg
JackMgrdamn i popped off that game
JackMgrGLHF
JackMgrgood luck have fun
JackMgrwhats the discord server
JackMgrlook at my ping dont complain about lag
JackMgri need to piss and give my eyes a break
JackMgrJohn wick dosnt just use a pistol
JackMgrlook at my ping
JackMgrworst map
JackMgrNot last stand
JackMgrno
JackMgrwow
JackMgridk
JackMgrLOOK AT MY PING
JackMgrWHAT A GOD
JackMgrCOLAT
JackMgrIM HERE TO HELP
JackMgrI JOINED UR TEAM TO HELP
JackMgrSHOW BOBS AND VAGENE
JackMgrTHE SEMEN HAS FULLED MY PANTS
JackMgrCRASH!
JackMgrim back
JackMgrEnglish?
JackMgrhehe
JackMgryeah they are
JackMgr33 kills pistol only
JackMgrpistol only next game?
JackMgrno
JackMgrbest ma in gae
JackMgrThis map is great
JackMgrno
JackMgrchild
JackMgrlugg puss
JackMgrjugg puss
JackMgrgg
JackMgru got me with my own gun
JackMgrwhat'
JackMgrbaddad last stand isnt allowed
JackMgrgg
JackMgrno laststand
JackMgrBaddad NOLASTSTAND
JackMgrits gay
JackMgryes it is
JackMgrYou're so PC
JackMgrfunny
JackMgrdont express your feelings guys
JackMgrbecuase you are gay
JackMgrvoilation
JackMgrthis is gay
JackMgrlast stand
JackMgrhows it going lads
JackMgrhey cat
JackMgryes
JackMgr=[
JackMgrthis map is so bad
JackMgrshall we skip?
JackMgronly england speak
JackMgr=}
JackMgrwaa
JackMgryeah dude
JackMgrthanks
JackMgrLol
JackMgrhaha
JackMgrno chiter
JackMgrstupid
JackMgrjajajaja
JackMgrikr
JackMgrcya dude
JackMgr20 kill streak
JackMgrso thats good
JackMgrnice
JackMgrcya
JackMgrhello everyone
JackMgrahh an F|A member i played on that server for years
JackMgrlook at my ping lel
JackMgrgg
JackMgri dont speak italian
JackMgrgg
JackMgrcya
JackMgrdafuq
JackMgrgood shot
JackMgr=[
JackMgrhello
JackMgr=[
JackMgrgg
JackMgri dont speak italics
JackMgremglish?
JackMgrsnlish?
JackMgrenglish?
JackMgrwho?
JackMgrhogan u cheating?
JackMgr??
JackMgrthats a glitched spot
JackMgru can be hit cat
JackMgrcant*
JackMgrfrom the top angle u cant be killed
JackMgrgg
JackMgrworst map in cod?
JackMgrother than bloc
JackMgrol
JackMgrlol
JackMgrruddy
JackMgru killed me with the impact of that nade
JackMgrm
JackMgrdickhead
JackMgroh
JackMgrreally why do you deserve respect
JackMgrwhy dose it say respect staff and not everyone?
JackMgrAha
JackMgris a rule no spam?
JackMgrbecause wesel is spamming
JackMgrbc weasle is spamming
JackMgrColor spam and he did it 3 times?
JackMgrthats pretty spammy
JackMgrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
JackMgrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
JackMgris that spam?
JackMgrits not in the rules so its ok
JackMgroh so if it bothers you u get to use ur powers
JackMgr??
JackMgrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JackMgrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JackMgrI CANT RESPOND
JackMgrSORRY
JackMgrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JackMgrNOT BREAKING ANY RULES
JackMgrHOW?
JackMgrI WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING BACK THER FOR NOT DEFYING YOU
JackMgrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
JackMgrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
JackMgrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JackMgrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JackMgrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JackMgrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JackMgrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JackMgrTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JackMgrcreek !
JackMgryou do
JackMgrhey ruddy
JackMgrsorry
JackMgrfor spamming
JackMgrSorry
JackMgri love you too
JackMgrno homo
JackMgris shooting in spawns allowed?
JackMgrok'
JackMgrthey is a shit show
JackMgrwhen is creek coming up?
JackMgrOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
JackMgrCocky dickhead

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post Posted: June 22nd, 2018, 6:17 pm 

well where im from Gay isnt used to discriminate its not offensive i am learning English so i feel a lot of the translations are very different from my first langue Maori im from new Zealand please give me a second change u could put me on mute i really just want to play

PS i was never temp banned and i was kicked once and thats it once i was warned i said sorry and stoped i called a guy a cocky dickhead which was fair i was actually defending a ADMIN when i said that i have only ever played on 2 servers this server and F|A Beginners which dint take harsh langue seriously and i feel i was in a protest when i was spamming T alot BUT i was just being Butthurt about losing im sorry i will try to censore myself if you give me secound change

Post Posted: June 22nd, 2018, 8:02 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals