[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - JUST KICKED FOR SAYING THE WORD (ASS)
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post Posted: July 4th, 2018, 12:04 pm 

Don't know the Admin who kicked me but very uncalled for. Game name Cobravenom03 was about 5 mins ago, Check the chat log in game. The admin said I cussed didn't dawn on me. After asking he kept being a asshole.. Then I realized I did say (ass). So your server kicks pubs players for saying ass lol.. Did you realize the game has cussing in it all the time.. I did not call anybody names. But you admins need to learn how to appreciate people playing in your servers being there is a lot out there.. Just wanted to give you heads up. BAD admins can ruin your server very quick.. For the record I am part of a clan and have been playing BF for over 10+ years and have been a admin also. I know how hard it is to monitor games but we appreciate people who come into our server to play a GAME and if people start being a ass we talk to them and warn them but don't kick for dumb shit.

Post Posted: July 4th, 2018, 12:05 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Wrong game and wrong clan.

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post Posted: July 4th, 2018, 12:39 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

And as a former admin yourself, I'm sure you know that server owners are perfectly free to make whatever rules they want. If you have a problem with them, then don't play there - it's that simple.

Post Posted: July 4th, 2018, 3:07 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post Posted: July 4th, 2018, 3:58 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

As has been pointed out already: wrong game and wrong clan.

I would also like to point out wrong forum category. You're clearly not appealing your ban. If anything you've confirmed the reason it was put in place.

Can we create a "Confirm We Were Right To Ban You Here" category for the forums? Several of the people we've banned would make good use of it. :lol: :lol:

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals