[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Aka_platinum Ban
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Aka_platinum Ban
 Post Posted: July 9th, 2018, 9:09 pm 

In-game name: Aka_platinum
Approximate time/date: 9:55pm Eastern Standard Time 7/9/18
Admin that banned you: Apan (I think thats how its spelled, definitely him though)
Reason you were banned: Unknowingly used grenade launcher against the rules ONCE in the beginning of a match.
Banned from Psych Ward on cod4 on literally my first night playing cod4 after 3 years.
Joined the server and spent 3 minutes completing a round of tdm. Next round begins and I set my first custom class as ak with grenade launcher unknowing that it was against the rules.
I used it once when Apan or whatever his name was, definitely close to that though, posted the warning. I said my bad and the next time I spawn I take two steps and get kicked. I returned to the only server with players on it, available for my version of cod4 to explain myself and find out why i was kicked. He stated that I knew the rules and refused to accept my explanation that I did not know, had stopped after the single shot of the grenade launcher once I saw his warning, so I tried to work with him and explain that I had apologized before he kicked me the first time and had not used the grenade launcher at all after seeing his first warning. He then spammed the warning, said I apologized and all that after the fact, and banned me. Please repeal my ban I think this is extremely unfair seeing as this is the only playable server for me, this was my first time playing in years, I barely broke a rule and obliged by it once I found out, and I believe that that is outrageously poor administration, not that it is the clans fault in any way, I just think some people arent meant for that kind of thing.
Edit: Admin's name is Anpan

Last edited by Aka_Platinum on July 9th, 2018, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Banned
 Post Posted: July 9th, 2018, 9:19 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

This posting is going to be made into a seperate posting.

On topic.

You were temporarily banned for continuing to argue with me after that said warning as well.

The grenade launcher warning was before you launched it. I hit the button by mistake. Accident or not it was a general warning to the server. Someone thought it would be funny that they would slip a shot through.

It's quite clear that you cannot comprehend the rules of the server when they are told to you.

As I stated above. It is temporary. Serve your time. Learn from what has happened and apply it to our server.

Edit: I noticed you changed the name from Aka_platinum TEMPBAN to Aka_platinum Ban
That right there shows your maturity.

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post subject: Re: Aka_platinum Ban
 Post Posted: July 9th, 2018, 10:24 pm 

I would really love to get to the bottom of this, I did notice a list of rules in the top corner as the round started however by the time I saw it maybe the grenade launcher rule had already been removed from the screen. I had no intention of arguing I was simply trying to understand the reason for the immediate kick seeing as I had already apologized and stopped using it. What would be the point in getting myself banned from the only server on 1.8 that has players? I tried to calmly explain to you that I had apologized and stopped using because I did not know the rules. Then you say I continued to argue after that warning as well. The only warning I received was for the grenade launcher and I promptly stopped and apologized before being kicked, then a spam of warnings for the grenade launcher before I was banned but never a warning about speaking with an admin or arguing or anything like that. I think you realized it was a simple mistake and instead of making yourself and other admins look like a fool mid game, you just removed your mistake from the game so it couldnt hurt your reputation. You dont like text in the game chat then dont look at it but speaking to an admin, especially in regards to the rules of the server, cant be against the rules. Stop making excuses for your mistake as I have already explained myself and apologized for mine several times. I would really hate to bring this up with another admin on the site especially since you never warned me about arguing therefore your statement "You were temporarily banned for continuing to argue with me after that said warning as well." is invalid and my ban should be repealed. Not sure I can convince any other admins on the site that either of us are right or wrong but I will bet you 100% that at least one of them would realize the poor quality of administration that you dealing. If you just ban everyone instead of telling them the rules and giving them the chance to learn them there would never be a player on the server except admins. Hopefully I wont have to show all this to anyone but you, I am trying to be friendly even if that isnt this admins style.
Edit: a ban is a ban bud, temporary or not you ruined my night with the press of a button over a mistake. The one night in 3 years that ive felt like installing and playing cod4 and I guess I just ran into the wrong admin but there isnt anything I can do about it. Go back to literally watching the paint dry I guess. This was the only thing I wanted to do tonight.
Am I supposed to be the mature one? I was wrongfully banned, temporary or not, by an administrator. Someone who is supposed to keep the game friendly, fun, and enforce rules. You will run into immaturity from time to time, get over it. Sorry if I come off as immature but Id say the same thing about you and you're an admin, you're always supposed to be mature and keep a cool head in game, but nope this guy used a noob tube lets fuckin kick him, holy shit hes back and hes right lets fuckin ban him hahaha

Post Posted: July 9th, 2018, 10:32 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I had no intention of arguing I was simply trying to understand the reason for the immediate kick seeing as I had already apologized and stopped using it.

Well apparently you did because after I had warned you about arguing with me and you continued on with the conversation. THAT was why you were removed for failing to comply with our rules of conduct. Just before I removed you added "lol". That doesn't seem right.

The only warning I received was for the grenade launcher and I promptly stopped and apologized before being kicked, then a spam of warnings for the grenade launcher before I was banned but never a warning about speaking with an admin or arguing or anything like that.
You dont like text in the game chat then dont look at it but speaking to an admin, especially in regards to the rules of the server, cant be against the rules. Stop making excuses for your mistake as I have already explained myself and apologized for mine several times.

"[s*8].Anpanany further arguement over it will result in your removal again"
Directly from the console log from the game.
If you actually read what people say instead of blinding typing your own words out then maybe you would have saw. That is on your fault, not mine.

Edit:
but nope this guy used a noob tube lets fuckin kick him, holy shit hes back and hes right lets fuckin ban him hahaha

Your true colors- they are showing...

Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post Posted: July 9th, 2018, 10:43 pm 

You know what fine, I'll be a fuckin man about it. While I cant prove that came from the console nor did I ever see a warning as such in the seconds between my speaking of recording the first encounter and typing lol, I will admit I used the noob tube and I came back to speak to you about it and I was wrong in doing so, not because I want to play, but because some admins just cant man up and admit they are wrong. I will be showing all this to the rest of admins but I dont want any part of this anymore. You wanna see immaturity and true colors? We all have them it is our true nature to be mean and aggressive, sorry that you cant hold that back but I can and Im done doing so. [I'm a donkey] you [I'm a donkey] this and sorry section 8 but anpan's got me saying [I'm a donkey] section 8 too. Any clan holding an admin like that is just as trash as the loli shit anpan plays and watches. Theres my true colors at least I know when to and not to show them asshole.

Post Posted: July 9th, 2018, 10:44 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Thanks.

That's all I needed.

Enjoy your night.

Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals