[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - ban appeal
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: Re: ban appeal
 Post Posted: July 20th, 2018, 8:53 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

We don't generally ban people on the fly. A temp ban is more of our last chance reach to get people to comply to our rules.

Keep in mind that we as admins can be pretty easy going. Your case alone is a good example. We let you get away with it for a generous amount of time before we decided bigger action was needed to get our point across to you.

What needs to be understood is that as Admins, we still come onto the server to ultimately just play the game and keep everything in line when needed. It becomes a chore when we come in day after day warning the same person time and time again, and getting the same results of them still not listening everytime. We want everyone to have fun on our server, but in order to do so, the rules need to be followed. People enjoy our server because we are structured, yet can still have fun and enjoy our selves within the realm of the rules we have set. We are a clan built of mostly adults, and just want maturity mixed in with the fun.

Post Posted: July 24th, 2018, 1:18 pm 

um, it's been a week.

Post Posted: July 24th, 2018, 1:20 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

It’s a computer program. It will literally go to the last minute based on the time you were banned.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: September 12th, 2018, 12:32 am 

?

Post Posted: September 12th, 2018, 12:56 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: September 12th, 2018, 4:11 pm 

wow, i and another player were pointing out we saw someone unable to die. instead of accusing him of hacking, i asked if someone was spectating. no members were. edge told us there were no admins. the minute i was typing what was evident, an admin came in.
i was told i was banned because of spamming, now you're saying it was impatience... what?
"if you fall into the same pattern with the complaining again, you will be uninvited back"
this whole chatting process took about 6 -7 minutes before someone started spectating, asking openly who we thought needed spectating. when the round was done the player we suspected of said gg. i said shut up.
sry i disagree, i find it ironic that because communication was lacking enough to get an actual "potential" hacker banned, you guys decided to take screen shots and ban me. i find that to be minimalist and not up to what i was expecting, which was the least. sry again for offending someone's feelings. good luck with the server hopefully the same thing that happened to thekillingcrew doesn't happen to you guys. godspeed.

p.s. i also find it ironic you guys didn't ban me immediately but until i felt silly enough to say yay for donald trump at the end of a round, then action comes into play. btw i'm mexican.

once again good luck.

Post Posted: September 12th, 2018, 7:31 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Attachments:
migs2.jpg
migs2.jpg [ 337.96 KiB | Viewed 3185 times ]
migs1.jpg
migs1.jpg [ 358.47 KiB | Viewed 3185 times ]
migs.jpg
migs.jpg [ 384.76 KiB | Viewed 3185 times ]