[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Pleading for an Unban
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: Pleading for an Unban
 Post Posted: December 6th, 2018, 1:59 pm 

In-game name: beeyears

Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone): Last month or so

Admin that banned you: N/A

Reason you were banned: Auto-ban?

Details of your appeal: I think my perm ban was a mistake. I logged in one day, clicked to join server, didn't even make it to the select class screen and was instantly perm banned. Please look into this for me as I love TDM and always have done my best to follow rules whilst playing. I didn't know this forum existed until now so please excuse my lateness for appealing.

Thank you.

Post Posted: December 6th, 2018, 2:24 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

We have received your appeal and will review it. The incident in question is from 23 OCT 2018. It is indeed a permanent ban which was voted on by multiple admins regarding a conversation in the server chat. I will not make the details of that conversation known here since this is a public area of the forum. Instead one of our senior admins will contact you about this via PM or Email. I make no promises one way or the other on how the appeal will come out.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: December 6th, 2018, 2:35 pm 

I apologize for my behavior it was my first time playing cod4 online for pc and was used to the profanity players used from all the cod4/cod waw I played online on the console during middle school. Now that I'm aware the how my wrongdoings can hurt others and detract from the overall cod4 pc experience I promise to conduct myself appropriately from here on out. I please ask you guys give me another go bc there aren't any other servers with people playing as much as your guys' and that cod4 brings back a ton of memories for me. Please consider this for me.

Post Posted: December 8th, 2018, 4:37 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hello beeyears,

After much deliberation, we have decided to lift your ban, but there are ramifications.

We want to make it clear that conversations detailing your sexual desires or preferences, or sex in general are NOT permitted at our server. This is not negotiable. This is a PG server and we take keeping it clean very seriously.

Be advised you will be watched, and we expect you to follow all rules, including general respect. If you can familiarize yourself with our rules and follow them, you are more than welcome to continue to play on our server. If you do not we will remove you and there will not be another appeal.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope you have a great, clean time on our server.

Regards,

[s*8].NobodyCan and the Section 8 Administration

Post Posted: December 9th, 2018, 2:10 am 

Thank you I appreciate this. I will keep it appropriate from here on out.

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals