[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Please unban me
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: Please unban me
 Post Posted: January 30th, 2019, 2:11 am 

I dont remember my name in game becasue my little brother was playing then and he got me banned.. WHen i ask what he did he told me he rejoined your server with diffrent name like S8 sucks etc.
Im sorry for my brothers behiavour and hope u can understand and unban me. Theres really alot of servers in cod4 so would really appreciate if u could unban. I will not allow my brother to play on my steam acc next time. My name on steam is siv3 and currently Sivan in cod4.

Post subject: Re: Please unban me
 Post Posted: January 30th, 2019, 2:35 am 

think i was banned 17th january if that helps

Post Posted: January 30th, 2019, 11:08 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Thank you for your post. In order to find your account quicker, what is the name you play under when in our server? We'll discuss this case with our admins and advise of the results here. Please check back frequently, and subscribe to this topic to receive email alerts of replies, in case we have questions. Thank you again.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: January 30th, 2019, 11:30 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post Posted: January 30th, 2019, 8:53 pm 

Haha wow, this is worse than i thought. Like i said, it was my little brother and his young (15 years old) and stupid. I have talked with him about this. In behalf of my brothers action i apologise. Hope u guys can reconsider and give me a last chance before perma ban. I wont let my brother use my steam acc again, atleast not for playing cod4. I reallly like to play this game from time to time and theres really no much servers left tbh. I have been playing in FH servers and FFA servers and i hope their admins can ensure there have been not a problem there.I really hope i get unbanned one day because this situation was so stupid from my side. If u unban me and this happens again, u are most welcome to perma ban me and i wont argue.

Post Posted: January 31st, 2019, 12:40 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Sivan.. I have see you around at other server recently. I FIND IT HARD to believe it was your brother. if you knew it was your brother who did it why didn't you change your name

Post Posted: January 31st, 2019, 2:17 am 

See me when? With what name? My name is Sivan in game. I havent played for a long time. My brother have used this acc for a long time. We are 2 diffrent persons. And im telling you know that this stuff will never happend again, i promise. I dont know what else to say tbh.

Post Posted: February 1st, 2019, 10:55 pm 

Please i beg u. I will follow the rules 100%, u will never see something like this again. I promise. PLease give me second chance. U have proof ur point. After this im afraid even typing in chat. I beg u so much. PLease show some kindness :(

Post Posted: February 1st, 2019, 11:15 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

According to our rules and procedures the one who issued the ban is the final authority on it being lifted. Right now most of our active admins have arrived at a consensus but we are still waiting to hear from the one who actually put the ban in place so we have a more complete picture of the totality of the circumstances.

Until a decision is reached we will not provide any commentary on “which way the winds are blowing” so to speak. Also the fact the ban is still in place is merely a preservation of the status quo while discussions are ongoing and should not be taken as a sign one way or the other.

Post Posted: March 13th, 2019, 5:59 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Sivan, your account has been unbanned. ANY rule violation from here on out will result in a PERMANENT BAN WITH NO APPEAL WHATSOEVER. I strongly advise you not to let anyone else use your computer to play this game in our server.

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals