[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Tonus
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals

Forum rules

Please copy and paste the following information into your reply if you wish to appeal a ban from our servers:

In-game name:
Approximate time/date of ban (include time zone):
Admin that banned you:
Reason you were banned:
Details of your appeal:

Please provide mature responses in your appeal. Failure to provide information in the format requested could result in your appeal being denied. Thank you.

Post subject: Tonus
 Post Posted: February 16th, 2019, 5:13 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

This player reached out to me via PM on Discord, I’m making the topic on his behalf so he can find the results of his appeal more directly.

Attachments:
9C045375-48FA-4AD3-9DC5-E7E4D2DBA86D.png
9C045375-48FA-4AD3-9DC5-E7E4D2DBA86D.png [ 738.47 KiB | Viewed 3565 times ]

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post subject: Re: Tonus
 Post Posted: February 18th, 2019, 8:38 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Ty Nil but never see this player, we are waiting for another name.
ook

Post Posted: February 18th, 2019, 11:16 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

The other day, b3 was not responding well and I ended up kicking Renegade67 for being an overall jerkasaurus and potty mouth via ModernRcon. He is the one, I believe that called Section 8 "PU****S" (yes, in all CAPS) because we didn't allow grenade launchers. He immediately came back in and started mouthing off again. I tried to tb in game, but had to go to Rcon again. When I used the tb feature, it appeared that he was still in game, so I may have clicked on it again. It is possible that the player below Renegade67's name may have inadvertently been popped too, but I don't know. I also don't recognize the name of this person appealing. It may be worth un-banning them, just on the possibility that they were accidentally hit. I'm not sure how long ModernRcon applies for a tb, it didn't say either.

Post Posted: February 18th, 2019, 8:24 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I did all the homework, there was no ban, warning, or follow for anyone under this name. He also sent a message to me so I looked into it. I'm pretty sure all is well here now.

Post Posted: February 18th, 2019, 8:53 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Yes, the outcome is posted in the admin section in the ban appeals discussion and the player in question was advised via discord.

:D

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » General Topics » Ban Appeals