[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Steam Contact Information
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Clan Information » Our Members and Admins

Post Posted: January 16th, 2018, 9:14 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

[s*8].Nilrem - Steam Name DFW333 I also have discord but I forgot the name right off the top of my head. I'll check when I get home tomorrow and edit this post to include that information.

Edit: Discord name is [s*8].Nilrem#8309 I didn't like the old name anymore and happened to find it was really easy to change it.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Last edited by Nilrem on January 18th, 2018, 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: January 17th, 2018, 3:09 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Home yet?

Post Posted: January 17th, 2018, 6:22 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post Posted: January 18th, 2018, 8:58 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Awesome ;)
You need to add the four-digit # which you find in the lower part of the interface.

Post Posted: January 18th, 2018, 9:50 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Wasn't sure if that was needed or not. It's a different color and slightly transparent, like an inactive text box that can't be used, so I thought it wasn't important.

Post Posted: June 1st, 2018, 5:31 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Name: Gadgets
Steam: Gadgets
Discord: Gadgets#0373

(unless this is for members only?)

Post Posted: June 1st, 2018, 11:39 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Well technically it is (as far as I know) but then again, I don't know of any specific place for regulars to share their contact info if they feel inclined to do so. Either way we're glad to have you here. Don't be a stranger, go poke around in the topics and get to know people. That's what they're here for.

Here's a good one to start you off:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1565

For that matter that whole category of Chronicles of Section 8 is a good starting place to catch up on our history in general.

Post Posted: June 2nd, 2018, 12:36 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

[s*8].badman

Post Posted: August 6th, 2018, 1:59 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

775roachclip

Post Posted: November 19th, 2018, 11:08 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

edgeware

steam name [s*8].EDGEWARE

discord name-[s*8].edgeware #9010

dt's- Delirium tremens: A central nervous system symptom of call of duty withdrawal that is seen in chronic call of duty players. Symptoms include uncontrollable trembling, hallucinations, severe anxiety, sweating, and sudden feelings of terror.

Board index » Clan Information » Our Members and Admins