[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Play COD on Mac
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Clan Information » Our Members and Admins

Post subject: Play COD on Mac
 Post Posted: January 20th, 2021, 3:08 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

hello everyone,

many people on FH server wants to play on a TDM server.

they asked if they can play our server on their MAC??

I was not able to answer.. Does anyone know??

Thank you

M.

Post subject: Re: Play COD on Mac
 Post Posted: January 20th, 2021, 6:06 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

What does that even mean? If they can play on the server they are playing now with a Mac, they should be able to play on ours with a Windows.

Post Posted: January 21st, 2021, 9:18 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Absolutely Ruddy!

If the COD software is installed on the Mac is for the Mac, then all is good. It shouldn't matter what the PC platform is to the server. Maybe they misunderstand and are thinking XBox or Playstation, which are not able to play on our server.

Either way, I suggest to the answer the question, is to give them the IP address and tell them to try us. If it works, they have the answer! If not I can provide phone services for $75 USD per minute. No charge for clan members however... :lol:

Lots of laughter, Trogg

Post Posted: January 21st, 2021, 2:33 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm just worried they could have been trolling M - since that question is...well very trollish.

Post Posted: January 26th, 2021, 5:23 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hello guys,

thank you for replying. I was not part of the conversation. I just said that i was not used to the spawns on free for all, I am used to the spawns on TDM, and they both started to say, "i wish i found a TDM server." The told them which server, and they both kept talking about, maybe we cant see that server because we are on Mac. and the conversation was long between the two of them.
then they asked. in your server, do you know anyone that plays on MAC? i could not answer.

that is why i came here and asked :)

thank you guys

M.

Post Posted: January 27th, 2021, 8:32 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

It's just odd to me, sorry M. Hope I didn't come off rude!

If they have access to even one server, they should have access to all.

What I have noticed with their server, for some reason you can access it on both 1.7 and 1.8. In this case, means if they are only on one or the other, they can only see the patch servers that they are on.

Post Posted: February 5th, 2021, 12:29 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post Posted: February 6th, 2021, 7:31 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Hi all beeeeeen a long time since on, hope the s8 family are all well and no cover issues for anyone.

Just to add to this we are 1.8 and pretty sure they are 1.7, but in saying that I can go onto there site at 1.7 from 1.8 but not sure if you go from 1.7 to 1.8

Cheers and be safe, SpOOk :D

Post Posted: February 11th, 2021, 7:48 pm 

Board index » Clan Information » Our Members and Admins