[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Members List
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Clan Information » Our Members and Admins

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Members List
 Post Posted: November 5th, 2015, 4:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you and meows.

Post Posted: January 25th, 2016, 11:19 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

[s*8].Jakal31

Post Posted: January 26th, 2016, 2:00 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

List amended.

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post Posted: February 11th, 2016, 2:48 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Dont forget to add Harv!!!

Post Posted: February 12th, 2016, 7:08 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Only members of this clan are the ones that get added to this list.

If you are interested in joining, I can lead you in the right direction.

Head on over to our Clan Application page viewtopic.php?f=23&t=48

Fill out the application and once it is received it will be looked at by Administrators of [s*8]. and voted upon.

You need 3 votes from admins to become a member.

How to get votes, you ask?

Follow the rules (no brainer), play on the server as often as you can so that we can get to know you better, and most of all, have FUN.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask anytime.

-Anpan

Discord: Anpan#0130
Steam:
Youtube:
Twitch TV:

Post Posted: April 13th, 2016, 9:44 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I made the cut!! I know its a little late but thanks everyone for letting me part of section 8!!

Post Posted: April 13th, 2016, 10:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the clan, Harv!

Post Posted: April 13th, 2016, 12:53 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Welcome Harv. :)

Been fun playing with you.

Post Posted: April 14th, 2016, 8:59 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

great Harv, welcome family s * 8.

Post Posted: April 3rd, 2017, 1:57 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

A quick question regarding membership. I used to be [s*8]MackKnife. I became inactive about 5 years ago to deal with some health issues. Never really quit, just disappeared. Out of respect to the clan thought I would ask about membership status for 'alumni' before presuming I could return as such. If you would rather I 'earned' my way back, let me know and I will proceed accordingly.

Thanks,
MackKnife

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Clan Information » Our Members and Admins