[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - [s*8].Airscape is back
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Clan Information » Our Members and Admins

Post subject: [s*8].Airscape is back
 Post Posted: January 12th, 2019, 10:10 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Just wanted to let you guys know that our old friend Airscape is back.

Nobodycan, farsidius, me were all on the server when we saw him and told him to put the tags back!!

We missed you buddy!!

;)

Post Posted: January 14th, 2019, 3:53 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Might need to do a better job of getting the word out....

Airscape.jpg
Airscape.jpg [ 74.25 KiB | Viewed 10626 times ]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: January 14th, 2019, 6:00 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I put it on discord as well. If you see this or anything like this please refer them to the member's list

Post Posted: February 14th, 2019, 3:57 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hi Guys thanks for the welcome back (Sorry completely forgot to check the forums)

Looking forward to killing/being killed by you guys again :lol:

Obviously I've been away a while and one of the reasons was because I had just become a Dad at the time and playing games was the last thing on my list of responsibilities :D and some of you will remember chats in game when I was playing with one hand (not an easy task) because my son was in the other :P

Anyway, he's one of the reasons I'm back, as I'm pleased to announce that he is a PC gamer, and the first game he brought with his own money was Call of duty 4 Modern warfare (so proud)

He is on our server and has introduced himself, he was told to put tags on (not by me) and he has. His Name is PALPlayer and he is 7, i'm trying to teach him the rules of the server so please be patient with him.

Thanks again for the warm welcome back

Never realized how much I enjoyed this Clan, server and game :mrgreen:

Post Posted: February 14th, 2019, 5:34 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Welcome back! I was the one who told him to put on tags. He was in the server yesterday morning and seems like a really nice kid. Also we need to get your forum permissions updated so you can see our members areas.

Post Posted: February 14th, 2019, 10:20 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Thanks Nilrem, I was a bit distracted at the time and couldn't remeber who it was :oops:

Do I need to go through the application to get my forum permissions updated? or can it be done at your end?

Post Posted: February 14th, 2019, 12:02 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

It will be done on our end, but I don’t have the ability to do it so I was making a note for the powers that be. :mrgreen:

Post subject: s8 Airscape is back
 Post Posted: August 31st, 2019, 1:37 am 

I don't think I would want to go back to my youth. I'm not saying that I love getting 'old' but I am becoming content with myself as I do age. Don't really like the aches and 'grunts' that come with it But it is what it is and all a part of life moving forward.

Post Posted: September 2nd, 2019, 9:41 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Welcome back! your 7 year old in our clan so cool. Tell him rats and snakes bite, looking forward to seeing you both.

Board index » Clan Information » Our Members and Admins