[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - third week of december AND the week of christmas
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: December 19th, 2016, 12:33 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

hello everyone the time of christmas is closing in. i hope all get an wonderful christmas and my wish is that plp will visit this forum more often. only 3 have answered the topic of the month, and its an average of 5-7 answering the topic of the week. i hope everyone gets more time in the new year, for making, time for this. maybe we could make an app, so it would take about 70% more aesy to open and answer, and so is there no problem with open an computer. this is an matter i will take up again next year so think about it and be ready to give an oppion about in 2017. maybe someone know how to make it, and what it takes to make it?

anyway this topic of the week is about wishes and the evening it self so its CALLED...

WISHES AND DREAMS OF CHRISTMAS EVE 2017

what do u wish? an ferrari? an pony? just "wish" it. maybe santa is watching with us... :lol:
and the eve... the lovely christmas eve. how is your eveing? an cruise on the pacific ocean? an family night in the front of the tree with good food? tel us how it is.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

to the sad victims of my neighbour country. my thoughts and my feelings are with u. the terror act in berlin is an cruel thing. may the victims and country rise, and may the person who did it get the hardest punishment. s*8 isnt an poilitical forum or debating area but i think a couple of words to thoose peoples are all right. thx for taking the intiative hammerfall

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Last edited by -$MC$- on December 20th, 2016, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: December 20th, 2016, 1:24 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Terror attack Berlin 2016/12/19

The terror in Europe has unfortunately also reached my home. The German nation mourn with the relatives of the victims of the terrorist attack on a Berlin Christmas market of 2016/12/19. Stop these brainless fanatics NOW!! To the families of the victims: The european peoples and all peoples outside europe are with you during these hard hours.
Thank you friends

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week