[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - last week of deember AND LAST WEEK OF THE YEAR
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: December 27th, 2016, 1:09 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Allright, now its an countdown for the new year, and first of all i will thank all s*8 for an great year, where i first of all, joined this clan and has enjoyed it. I hope that, the clan will stay for ever more. May all s*8 members and friends, be safe and have an new year, only containing happiness.

i hope the last topic of the week, missing answers, was due to christmas. if there is anthing u r disappointed with, pls tell me, because i will be happy to that it will continue be up to date.

this weeks topic will naturally, be related to the new year. we all see forward to it as an help to break old habbits, an new beginning or fnally write something else than -16 ;) may i have the honour to present the topic of the week:

THE S*8 TALES OF NEW YEAR

what do u love about new year? the firework? the happy moments/hours? or u have an memory of an sad, happy or hilarious new year? just put it sown in your answer :D :D :D :D

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: December 27th, 2016, 9:17 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm not one who really celebrates the new year. Like, I acknowledge it, but I don't do anything special for it.

When I was little we moved to Germany, and every New Year we would go into a field with family friends and shoot off fireworks. I was always just happy to hold a sparkler. When we moved back to Canada, we kind of just stopped doing anything special for it.

Post Posted: December 29th, 2016, 5:16 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

I never really shot a firework but every year (or almost every year) we reunite our families and we wait for the 00:00 :D I think the best of the new year at least for me, is that we are all together, having fun and sharing our histories of the year.

Post Posted: December 31st, 2016, 4:00 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

has never shoot a piece of firework of but that is far from the most important thing. the most important thing is beeing with family, and have an good time and celebrate all the good of 2016 and celebrate an -hopefully- good 2017.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY S*8 FRIENDS AND MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING NOTHING BUT GOOD :mrgreen:

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: January 1st, 2017, 12:17 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I will be going to sleep before the New Year even hits (need to work at 7), so I will say this now...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week