[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - first week of January and THE FIRST WEEK OF THE NEW YEAR
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: January 3rd, 2017, 12:27 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

hello all, i hoped that all had an great new year and didnt get hurt! as an year just have gone we have completed some personal goals, and failed some other but this is an new year with new goals so this topic of the week is:

:mrgreen: S*8 GOALS OF 2017 :mrgreen:

what will u goals and missions be and what do u wish and hope for? it also might be that u hope something wont happen again? write it down and get back to thoose hangovers u probably r sitiing with :lol: :mrgreen:

also i have asked vag to show the weekly topics and the monthly topics on the server as an general message so everybody gets an new reminder. also later on the month i will come with an new idea, there hopefully if it can be done will, boost our activity level.

and pkls give the topic of the month an shot. it remain a little bit of activity. might if u have an issue try reply on the PM i have send out earlier :mrgreen:

have an great first week of January and take care! :)

MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: January 5th, 2017, 11:04 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

all right i had some failures in the year that has gone, but i also have some victorises!!

but in the year to come i have the following goals

1) begin on my education as an waiter.

2) travel to US and visit some places: the needle, the white house and las vegas as the finally place so i can either be rich or poor when i travel home

3) get an better computer. The one i have fills 4years to march!!!!!!

that was some of my goals :mrgreen:

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: January 8th, 2017, 5:10 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

I haven't failed at much last year unless having a losing score almost every COD4 match I've played.
For successes, I'm almost at the point of being a cancer survivor. Two more chemo treatments left and we'll know if it's in remission.

A personal goal is to qualify for the 300 yard targets at a local range. I have to shoot a 5 round 2 inch group at 100 yards to qualify. I have only been there once, I shoot a lot on my farm, and with only a bipod, shot over 30 rounds in a 5 inch group. Next time I'll use sandbags to stabilize the rifle and I should make it. It's kind of a honor to get to shoot the longer range. :D
I retire January 31 so free time to practice will be no problem.

Post Posted: January 8th, 2017, 8:02 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Great to hear about you getting better, Trogg (I wasn't aware you had cancer though)!

My goals for 2017...
Well, I am going to officially finish my Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy this summer, insofar as I don't fail any exams, so there's one goal. I don't think I have to worry too much about it though.
The next goal would be to get admitted to the graduate program in Religious Studies that I've applied to at the University of Texas at Austin. If not, then at Aarhus University where I've been studying hitherto.

Other than that, I really don't have a lot of goals, I'm more of a "take it as it comes" kind of guy.

Post Posted: January 13th, 2017, 3:11 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

For me, no formally declared resolutions but there are always things in mind. Three that come to mind immediately are:

- Be more involved with the kids
- Take better care of myself
- Gain a promotion at work

As a result, I'll likely be spending bit less time playing online. But I'm always "around"...

Post Posted: January 16th, 2017, 7:34 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Well my goals are just coming in different times of the year but i have 5 basic goals that i want to do for this year
-find a good girlfriend cause i fill lonely
-try to have more hours of studing
-get better at drums
-lose some weight
-take proficiency of michigan so as to finish my english school
thats all my goals for this year at the time

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week