[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - second week of january
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post subject: second week of january
 Post Posted: January 12th, 2017, 10:33 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

hello all, how r u guys and girls? sorry for the delaying of this topic of the week. i am busy with some several things for the time.

this topic of the week is about our self. everyday we play with each other and having fun shooting on each other and with each other, but i think we should go a little bit deeper. this topic of the week is proudly presented as...

THE PLP BEHIND S*8

lets share some small details. im not thinking about when we lost our vigirnity or what we do of small personal things, but instead thngs like, pets, interests as books, wich job u have or just how u like ur breakfast, and what u hate about (...) and i could keep going but i wont. reboot ur fantay and start writing guys and girls.

i will push the next topic of the week to Tuesday.

and as an addition to this topic of the week and the next 4 weeks i will add an question

what do u like/dislike about topic of the weeks

this will be added due to i talked with poobear on the server and he said something about it was boring. it iis not the accurate word he used but i cant remember what he wrote. but i will keep this interesting for everyone and the reply rate has dropped so pls give an hint to what can be doone better!!!!

and pls remind everyone to come in here and reply if they got time off course

cheers
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: January 12th, 2017, 10:46 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Quick NobodyCan bio, then!

I have one dog, the one that can be seen in my pic to the LEFT, his name is taz. He is a pit bull/american staffordshire mix and he is 7 years old. he's allergic to chicken

Favorite books.... definitely Harry Potter. No doubt, though I do enjoy the Leviathan trilogy, Eoin Colfer's Airman as well as the Artemis Fowl series, Pendragon, Fablehaven, and pretty much any other series you can think of. Though he's a bit of a 'young adult' writer, I enjoy anything written by Gordon Korman.

I work 16 seconds away from my apartment at sub-prime finance company on the phone as a customer service representative.

Today for breakfast I had 3 pieces of the best chocolate cake I have ever had. It brought tears to my eyes.

I hate that I just can't type forever so that everyone can know every single detail of my entire life, but alas, all good things must come to an end ;)

Post Posted: January 13th, 2017, 2:59 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

* Breakfast: I am happy to eat "breakfast" for any meal of the day. Good ol' fashioned classics like hash browns, over easy eggs, and hog meat (bacon preferred) are near the top. I like crepes more than waffles more than pancakes.

* Pets: We're downsizing and now down to three. Two goldfish (names are withheld to protect the innocent) and one 6 year old golden retriever mix named Ginger. There was one point where we had we had two dogs, a cat, a parakeet, a northern leopard frog, and four fish.

* Books: Not a book reader, but I read a lot of news.

* Hates: I'll go with a pet peeve and name one of my biggest - stupid drivers. This includes people who drive slow in the fast lane, people who do not signal, and people who go all the way up to the front of slow/standing traffic and cut everyone off.

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week