[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - February 2017: Riddles and Mysteries Of S*8
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: February 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello, all we r up and running now again. pls spread the word that topic of the week is back on track and is heading for beeing better than ever. Looking forward to make the futuring weeks exciting 8-)

we all have some old mysteries, riddles or unsolved myths, but do we dare to share? :twisted:

well when we roll out the this topic of the week u might.... muahhahahahahaha:

:twisted: RIDDLES AND MYSTERIES OF S*8 :twisted:

all right everyone should know how to this, but if anyone does not.... god help them :shock: :roll: :lol:

"Knock knock
Who´s th-there?
Section
Section w-who?
..."

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: February 6th, 2017, 10:09 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

There is a place in North Carolina. For those that don't know, it's on the east coast of the USA. There is a old story of a train conductor that, due to a train accident in 1899, had his head cut off. Well the story was that on some nights you can go to the crossing where the accident occurred and see a light down the track. My grandmother swore to the truth of the story that it was the conductor looking for his head.
So back when I was young, 16 or so, my cousins and I drove down to the track. It was on a old back country road that no one really used in those days. So we were drinking Budweiser tall boys, talking and solving the world's problems, when we really did see the light of the lantern about a 100 yards down the foggy track. It was then we realized my cousin parked slam on the crossing tracks. The light came rushing at us. We saw no lantern or what made the light because the darn thing passed so quickly in front of the windshield. What was left from that light was a four inch wide burn mark on the hood of my cousin's 1967 cherry red Mustang.
Yeah, I'm a believer now. I'll never park on a railroad track again!

Post Posted: February 7th, 2017, 12:23 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

all right here comes some basic riddles, wich u u should find out yourself :lol:

A seven letter word containing thousands of letter

I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What am I?

You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?

An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?

Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die

and heres is a few scary stories:

DO NOT READ AFTER DARKNESS

I heard one, a father is laying in bed after just waking up, he grabs the baby monitor and walks to his desk in his office at home, he has his baby on the baby monitor and hears his wife singing to her, he cracks a smile as he hears his wife “Go to sleep… go to sleep…” When suddenly the front door opens up and his wife comes in with groceries.

Heres one that scared the living shit out of me when I was younger.

A young boy is sleeping in his bed on a usual night. He hears footsteps outside his door, and peeks out of his eyes to see what is happening. His door swings open quietly to reveal a murderer carrying the corpses of his parents. After silently propping them up on a chair, he writes something on the wall in the blood of the dead bodies. He then hides under the childs bed.

The child is scared beyond belief. He can’t read the writing on the wall and he knows the man is under his bed. Like any child, he pretends that he slept through the whole thing and hasn’t awoken yet. He lays still as the bodies, quietly hearing the breathes from under his bed.

An hour passes, and his eyes are adjusting more and more to the darkness. He tries to make out the words, but it’s a struggle. He gasps when he finally makes out the sentence.

“I know you’re awake”. He feels something shift underneath his bed.

A man leaves his house every morning to walk to work and passes a mental hospital surrounded by a wooden fence. Every morning the patients are out in the yard and he can hear them saying in unison,

“10, 10, 10, 10, 10”.

One day, he gets curious and looks through a hole in the fence.

Suddenly, a stick shoots out and pokes him in the eye.

“[I'm a donkey]! He says to himself.”

While walking away pissed off he can hear the patients saying,

“11, 11, 11, 11, 11”

When I was a child my family moved to a big old two-floor house, with big empty rooms and creaking floorboards. Both my parents worked so I was often alone when I came home from school. One early evening when I came home the house was still dark.

I called out, “Mum?” and heard her sing song voice say “Yeeeeees?” from upstairs. I called her again as I climbed the stairs to see which room she was in, and again got the same “Yeeeeees?” reply. We were decorating at the time, and I didn’t know my way around the maze of rooms but she was in one of the far ones, right down the hall. I felt uneasy, but I figured that was only natural so I rushed forward to see my mum, knowing that her presence would calm my fears, as a mother’s presence always does.

Just as I reached for the handle of the door to let myself in to the room I heard the front door downstairs open and my mother call “Sweetie, are you home?” in a cheery voice. I jumped back, startled and ran down the stairs to her, but as I glanced back from the top of the stairs, the door to the room slowly opened a crack. For a brief moment, I saw something strange in there, and I don’t know what it was, but it was staring at me.

This is me. I’m here. I’m shifting the words that you’re reading, altering them from whatever this person wrote.

I’ve been here for awhile. For as long as you can remember, anyway. Sometimes I say your name as you’re falling asleep, or whisper urgently in your ear. Do you remember the time that I screamed, throwing panic through you and setting your heart racing?

That was fun.

You’re wondering who I am. That’s only natural. Of course, you already know.

I’m you. I’m the real you. I’m the mind that existed here before you stole my body, before you forgot about being a parasite. I’m the child who looked the wrong way, asked the wrong question, saw the wrong thing… but I’m not so little any more.

You may have forgotten me, but I’m still here. I’ve always been here.

I’m going to get out.

HAVE FUN
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week