[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - February 2017: Love, With all it contain's
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: February 14th, 2017, 2:00 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello all, hope all enjoyed some beeing scared and bee thrilled with jokes. the response rate is still a bit low and some have answered they ain't have time, or the topic is simply to boring.

But with this Topic of The Week, i hope to bring the seriously sense back and give everyone an reason to reply. As this day is the 14th February it's Valentine, and with MY own very private Cupids blessing, i pronounce this Week's lovely topic:

Love, With all it contain's

u got an lovely memory u connect with love? or have an romantic history? or an Foto of u and ur Girlfriend, u want to share? SHARE IT!!! it's all about love, and just share what u think when i say LOVE!

with love
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: February 16th, 2017, 1:32 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I think you need to make the topics less personal, in my opinion. Something like this, it's not going to attract people to come and post because it's dipping a little to deep into their personal lives.

Keep it nice and simple.

Favorite movies
Favorite animals
Where in the world would you want to live other than where you do
Which cities, states(provinces), or country's have you visited

Things like that. Something where it's a simple answer. Like most recently, the joke one was good. Basically, you want to pick relate-able topics.

Post Posted: February 17th, 2017, 3:02 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

THANKS

i'm truly sorry for making personal topics there gets to personal. thx Ruddy for suggestions and the topics will take a change in next week.

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: February 17th, 2017, 10:06 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

No worries - that may not be what keeps people away. I personally just think they would be more inclined to answer to easy as pie topics.

Post Posted: February 20th, 2017, 11:29 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hello all i am back i will try to join more anyway
Me and love are enemies :/ for 3-4 years i dont have a girlfriend cause most of them friendzone me :(
well my first valentines day with a girl i was 12years old , i forgot it was valentines day and forgot to buy her a present :P
but the next day i had one xD at least she gave me a kiss on the cheek

Post Posted: February 20th, 2017, 5:40 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Don't worry Ened, you are still very young ;)

Post Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 12:07 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

One thing I'd like to see as a monthly topic. These are possibly in the posts somewhere else, but what is the story behind the names and images we chose for ourselves. I really love Ruddy's little duckling.
r,
Jim

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week