[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - February 2017: The first meal of the day
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week

Post Posted: February 22nd, 2017, 2:17 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Hello everyone, so is it time for the next Topic Of the Week. As u all, could read Ruddy gave some constructive critics, about how personal the topics have been, and the difficulty to relate to some of them. Therefore i will change to, only publish topics that all can have an oppoin to. They will no longer be demanded to that u should have the feeling, of be needed to share personal oppoins, personal memories or anything that u ain't want to share. With thoose changes i also hope to increase the reply rate.
Also the Topic Of the Month will change now. The topics of will no longer come from me, but will be decided by the people of Section 8. SO IF U WANT CHANGES IN THE TOPICS, PLS REPLY WITH IDEAS, OR SUGGESTIONS. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THE TOPIC OF THE MONTH WILL BE CHANGED FROM THIS DATE.

With that said i will give u the last Topic Of the Week, of February. This Topic Of the Week, will be about th most important meal, of the day. The first u eat, and the thing u will either the thing u enjoy through it's full length, or rush through. So here it is:

The first meal of the day

Allright everyone, u all eat it. Breakfast. All from scramble eggs, to french toasts, and onto an boiled egg with an bit of salt on the top. Some drink tea, and some drink coffee. All u have to do is write ur favourite breakfast meal. Uhm all ready looking forward to all the delicious things u can have for breakfast.

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast" By: Alfred A. montapert

Bon appétit
MC

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: February 22nd, 2017, 2:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

For me the answer is easy. "What can I grab first?"

It literally can be anything...pizza, chicken, cereal...although I'm not sure if it's ever been soup. Accompanied by black coffee, and a splash of coconut milk on occasion. Traditional breakfast foods (eggs and meats and potatoes) comprise my favorite meal and I'll eat it often for dinner.

Post Posted: February 23rd, 2017, 10:16 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

My breakfast usually involves a small cup of cereal, maybe some toast, and a nice couple glasses of water. Granted, I'm usually rushing out the door too.

Post Posted: February 23rd, 2017, 10:34 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm one of those people who only has breakfast every blue moon. Though when I do, I very much enjoy a wide variety of different things (obviously not at the same time). Though, my most favorite is just the simple "Traditional Breakfast". I usually have over easy eggs, hash browns (shredded is my favorite), bacon (sometimes sausage instead), and toast (gotta get that yolk up somehow) with a nice cup of orange juice.

Post Posted: February 24th, 2017, 4:16 pm 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

hmm... breakfast is an very big part of my morning. it usually goes likes this: stand up, get clothes on and eat breakfast there is two slices of roasted toast with jam, honey or whatever i got of sweet things in the fridge, companied with an glass of orange juice and and an cup of tea. the few times i have missed it because i might have sleep over, or forgot and appointment, i hav been the most hatefull person. Grumpy, rude and cursing. If u wanna see me mad try to steal my breakfast... :twisted:

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life not to deny my humanity but embrace it

Post Posted: February 24th, 2017, 5:37 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

miam miam miam..........French breakfast........coffee with Croissant Chocolate Bun Buns

Post Posted: March 2nd, 2017, 11:47 am 
Selector Admin
Selector Admin

Breakfast:
2 four inch pancakes slightly overdone.
1 1/2 eggs over easy - The other 1/2 is the yoke of one I give to my dog.
2 large mugs of Coffee with artificial sweetener and half and half creamer
Enough medicines to choke a hippopotamus.
13.9 units of insulin.

For minerals I take six forty-four magnums and 20 .308 rounds daily.
Breakfast of chump-peons!
:D

Board index » General Topics » Topic of the Week